good job caroll thomas

tupac7

another good coach is gone because of you.. you are an overpaid, un qualified arrogant man who will get caught eventually. Keep doing what your doing and me and my fellow tax payers wil take you down.  Your a joke who spends 6 grand at a conference in new orelans...I never wish ill will on anyone but I have had enough of bisd and it will be hard for you to spin this when its all said and done.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="tupac7" post="1149402" timestamp="1324443263"]
another good coach is gone because of you.. you are an overpaid, un qualified arrogant man who will get caught eventually. Keep doing what your doing and me and my fellow tax payers wil take you down.  Your a joke who spends 6 grand at a conference in new orelans...I never wish ill will on anyone but I have had enough of bisd and it will be hard for you to spin this when its all said and done.
[/quote]I knew it!!!! The conference in N.O. Someone else made a reference to this in another thread.

[quote name="vp32" post="1149467" timestamp="1324477758"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93384.msg1149463#msg1149463 date=1324477113]
'Chased him off'?  Really?  Why would he get 'chased off' when it was Dr. Thomas that actually hired him in the first place?  ::)
[/quote]
Yes chased him off soulja. And idk why don't you ask your good friend Dr. Thomas.  ::)
[/quote]It seems like you don't do your research or you intentionally don't comprehend well.  Dr. Thomas is not my friend for one thing. When did I ever state this? Second of all, why would he have to 'chase' him off?  He's the boss.  If he wanted  him gone, he'll just fire him.  He was not 'Chased' off, the ex-Bruin Coach left on his own terms. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1149469" timestamp="1324477974"]
It seems like you don't do your research or you intentionally don't comprehend well.  Dr. Thomas is not my friend for one thing. When did I ever state this?
[/quote]
Sorry didn't realize you didn't understand the language sarcasm.

[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93384.msg1149469#msg1149469 date=1324477974]
He was not 'Chased' off, the ex-Bruin Coach left on his own terms. 
[/quote]
Because of Thomas. Therefore Thomas chased him off.

Wasnt it dr. thomas who helped bisd schools have amazing facilities? Man must be doing something right if he gets paid like ge does lol.
And dont forget, I think twice now the man has either turned down a raise or donated his raise vto charity if I heard right

[quote name="vp32" post="1149472" timestamp="1324478328"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93384.msg1149469#msg1149469 date=1324477974]
It seems like you don't do your research or you intentionally don't comprehend well.  Dr. Thomas is not my friend for one thing. When did I ever state this?
[/quote]
Sorry didn't realize you didn't understand the language sarcasm.

He was not 'Chased' off, the ex-Bruin Coach left on his own terms. 
[/quote]
Because of Thomas. Therefore Thomas chased him off.
[/quote]I do understand sarcasm.  Do you understand reverse sarcasm?  Touche!  8) ;)

That's the typical cop-out.  Blame everything on Dr. Thomas.  'They' tried to blame the Walker fiasco on Thomas and  you see how that turned out.  Is Thomas to blame why West Brook didn't get out the first round of the playoffs?  Is Thomas to blame why there was a kid on the sideline that was light years better than the starter was on the bench?  He was brought in one game and had a big game and never started again.  Yes, you're right.  THAT was Dr. Thomas' doing.

[quote name="Gabe" post="1149476" timestamp="1324478532"]
Wasnt it dr. thomas who helped bisd schools have amazing facilities? Man must be doing something right if he gets paid like ge does lol.
And dont forget, I think twice now the man has either turned down a raise or donated his raise vto charity if I heard right
[/quote]He actually did turn down his last raise, but that isn't mentioned.  It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what the REAL problem is, and it have nothing to do with football or West Brook athletics.

[quote name="Gabe" post="1149476" timestamp="1324478532"]
[/quote]
I would take a regular old field house for WB over amazing facilities anyday.

[quote name="vp32" post="1149482" timestamp="1324478885"]
[quote author=Gabe link=topic=93384.msg1149476#msg1149476 date=1324478532]
[/quote]
I would take a regular old field house for WB over amazing facilities anyday.
[/quote] :-\ :-\ Huh??  :-\ :-\

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1149498" timestamp="1324480650"]
[quote author=mat link=topic=93384.msg1149493#msg1149493 date=1324480093]
Coaches leave all the time. It's a way of life
[/quote]Ding ding ding!  We have a winner.... Winner, winner, chicken dinner!  ;)
[/quote]Samuel L. Jackson!!! ;D

[quote name="vp32" post="1149482" timestamp="1324478885"]
[/quote]
[b]I would take a regular old field house for WB over amazing facilities anyday.[/b][/quote]

I for one didn't agree with the way things came about for the "amazing facilities" but I have to agree with the whole concept of it. That stadium was much needed. After attending freshman and jv games at West Brook and at Babes Zaharias I clearly saw this. There is no way that either stadium was "acceptable". There's no way that the support from WB and 5A schools would have held up at their stadium. Babe Zaharias was falling apart and Ozen only has one side of bleachers. So I guess logically it was feasible to continue paying Lamar for use of their facility.

On another note, I guess Dr. Thomas is to blame for Stump's wife working for Mobil and having to relocate her office to the Woodlands?

[quote name="uandme08" post="1149578" timestamp="1324488471"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93384.msg1149482#msg1149482 date=1324478885]
[/quote]
[b]I would take a regular old field house for WB over amazing facilities anyday.[/b][/quote]

I for one didn't agree with the way things came about for the "amazing facilities" but I have to agree with the whole concept of it. That stadium was much needed. After attending freshman and jv games at West Brook and at Babes Zaharias I clearly saw this. There is no way that either stadium was "acceptable". There's no way that the support from WB and 5A schools would have held up at their stadium. Babe Zaharias was falling apart and Ozen only has one side of bleachers. So I guess logically it was feasible to continue paying Lamar for use of their facility.

On another note, I guess Dr. Thomas is to blame for Stump's wife working for Mobil and having to relocate her office to the Woodlands?
[/quote]LOL! being blamed for other silly notions; might as well add yours  ;) :D

[quote name="uandme08" post="1149578" timestamp="1324488471"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93384.msg1149482#msg1149482 date=1324478885]
[/quote]

[/quote]Good points.

[quote name="besbolbenbedygud" post="1149598" timestamp="1324490631"]
"On another note, I guess Dr. Thomas is to blame for Stump's wife working for Mobil and having to relocate her office to the Woodlands"

Johnny Feaumont don't have a clue!

There is zero truth behind Stumps wifes job relocating her, or Her being the reason for his leaving.  Leave her alone!!
[/quote]

Never said she was the reason, just expressed what was told to me by a friend. To be quite honest I could care less why he left WB because I don't have a dog in that fight. Each of you have your assumptions and opinions (what was I thinking knowing this is an opinion forum). I hear it's Dr. Thomas fault, I hear it's BISD's fault because of what schools are zoned to WB, I hear it's Ozen's fault because the "talent" has to stay at Ozen (mind you the same kids that are being called criminals and thugs) and the list could go on and on like the many threads on here will. Good luck to Coach Stump and his family!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1149423" timestamp="1324471273"]
Save the crocodile tears for the locker room forum.  Very  typical to try and place the blame on Dr. Thomas.  Even in the Walker case, the connection that 'you' have been looking for between him and the defendant have not been made [b]yet[/b].  smh...  ::)
[/quote]Im glad you stuck the word "yet" in there. Cause guess what, its coming!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83