Craig Stump accepts Atascocita job

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="1151493" timestamp="1325101256"]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=93336.msg1149242#msg1149242 date=1324420165]
Not the first nor the last time a coach begin to look elsewhere when he sees or perceives the talent pool dwindling, especially when you have a son/little johnny to consider
[/quote]

You think he moved so he could play his son?  You are an idiot.  He moved because it is a better opportunity.  West Brook/BISD/Beaumont are being destroyed by the school board and the Superintendent.  Open your eyes and look at the numbers/facts.  The school board only cares about blacks and screwing everyone else.  People are tired of it and the few that are left that can afford to do so are leaving Beaumont or putting their kids in private schools.
[/quote]Calling people idiots and calling people racist is not acceptable.  Consider this a warning.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="vp32" post="1149506" timestamp="1324480984"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93336.msg1149495#msg1149495 date=1324480178]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93336.msg1149486#msg1149486 date=1324479048]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93336.msg1149484#msg1149484 date=1324478944]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93336.msg1149477#msg1149477 date=1324478558]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93336.msg1149471#msg1149471 date=1324478214]
I'm willing to bet because the media and your friends, the Dr. Thomas/BISD haters made you believe (influenced) what the truth is before even knowing the other side of the story, or even thinking hard enough to think that there may be another story to it.
[/quote]
Says the guy from Central.  ::)
[/quote]And what does THAT mean?  If it is what I think it is, trust me, Bud, you don't want to go there at all. 

So, let's hear it.  What does me being from Central have to do with it?  Sounds like you're getting low on amo if you are resorting to this.  8)
[/quote]
Lol i could go all day soulja. You know this. And I would love to know what you think it is. Why don't you let everyone know what you think it is.
[/quote]Let's see.  You don't take my opinion or comment serious as shown by the rolling eyes.  You then you bring mention that I'm from Central.  To me, that would mean that you are saying that I'm not compentent enought to get any credibility.  Also, it may mean that since I'm a Central guy, us (Central people) as a whole as far as intellect or just flat out common sense are lacking and that you, a Vidorian, is in a great position to pass judgement on a 'Central guy'. 

Now, I may be off base here, but Is THIS accurate?  If not, I would like to hear YOUR explaination as I origiinally asked.
[/quote]
Wow. Reading too much into things don't ya think? I was simply saying that you were from Central and not West Brook so i think Sgt. Rey would know a lil bit more about WB than you. And i did not "pass judgement" on a "central guy". Your the one judging me before you know what i'm even saying.
[/quote]

vp - you don't understand Beaumont...especially Beaumont blacks.  They have brought racism to the forefront over the last 20+ years.  All they see is color; black and not black, period.  They only care about the black community...well at least the blacks that vote only care about the black community.  They have a 10 ton chip on their should and it is sad.  They are given preferential treatment at every turn yet it still isn't good enough.  You have the school board President going off about how terribly he was treated as a child 50 years ago.  You have black 'leaders' calling white people "the enemy".  Yet, when any white person disagrees with a black in Beaumont he is immediately labeled a racist.  West Brook used to be known as the 'white school'.  For some reason, all of the blacks don't want there to be a 'white school' so they demand that they be allowed to transfer to West Brook.  Now, there are no 'white schools' in Beaumont even though West Brook is somewhat perceived that way since it is about 25 -30% white...basically the only public high school in Beaumont that a white student attends.  Why does that matter?  Because, it goes back to the administrations and the district 'leaders'.  They don't want the 'white school' to be successful in athletics.  They want Central and Ozen to be successful.  Personally, I wanted each high school to have their own football stadium for several reasons.  But, the black "leaders' didn't want that.  As for the facility at West Brook that wasn't completed.  That too goes back to the racist school board.  They didn't want to give the job to a white contractor.  They didn't follow the bid policy and gave it to a black contractor instead.  And the trustees wouldn't back down.  Screw the kids, screw West Brook, screw non blacks. 

As for why Stump left.  I seriously doubt it was because of the fieldhouse but it may have played a role.  But it is more likely to do with the overall opportunity vs West Brook.  You've got West Brook in Beaumont with BISD in complete and total disarray.  You've got black leaders actively and overtly promoting racism.  And you've got a continued mass exodus of non-blacks out of Beaumont.  Plus, he will make more money at Atascocita, have more athletes, and have a district that is probably growing and not dying.

I'm pretty sure his leaving will be viewed along racial lines as well.  The blacks will say good riddance and the non-blacks will be disappointed.  He did a great job at West Brook, just look at his record.  I hate to see him go but he'd be crazy not to.

Sorry to get on a political tirade but it is all connected and it is all tied to Thomas, Reece, etc.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1151499" timestamp="1325101653"]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=93336.msg1151493#msg1151493 date=1325101256]
[quote author=BLUEDOVE3 link=topic=93336.msg1149242#msg1149242 date=1324420165]
Not the first nor the last time a coach begin to look elsewhere when he sees or perceives the talent pool dwindling, especially when you have a son/little johnny to consider
[/quote]

You think he moved so he could play his son?  You are an idiot.  He moved because it is a better opportunity.  West Brook/BISD/Beaumont are being destroyed by the school board and the Superintendent.  Open your eyes and look at the numbers/facts.  The school board only cares about blacks and screwing everyone else.  People are tired of it and the few that are left that can afford to do so are leaving Beaumont or putting their kids in private schools.
[/quote]Calling people idiots and calling people racist is not acceptable.  Consider this a warning.
[/quote]

I agree.  I shouldn't call you an idiot.  My bad and I apologize for that.

As far as calling the school board members racist.  That's like saying the grass is green and the sky is blue.  They've basically called themselves racists.  Do you pay attention to anything?

Go ahead and ban me when I say something you don't agree with.  I'm used to it.

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="1151508" timestamp="1325102717"]
[quote author=vp32 link=topic=93336.msg1149506#msg1149506 date=1324480984]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93336.msg1149495#msg1149495 date=1324480178]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93336.msg1149484#msg1149484 date=1324478944]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93336.msg1149471#msg1149471 date=1324478214]
I'm willing to bet because the media and your friends, the Dr. Thomas/BISD haters made you believe (influenced) what the truth is before even knowing the other side of the story, or even thinking hard enough to think that there may be another story to it.
[/quote]
[/quote]And what does THAT mean?  If it is what I think it is, trust me, Bud, you don't want to go there at all. 

So, let's hear it.  What does me being from Central have to do with it?  Sounds like you're getting low on amo if you are resorting to this.  8)
[/quote]
Lol i could go all day soulja. You know this. And I would love to know what you think it is. Why don't you let everyone know what you think it is.
[/quote]Let's see.  You don't take my opinion or comment serious as shown by the rolling eyes.  You then you bring mention that I'm from Central.  To me, that would mean that you are saying that I'm not compentent enought to get any credibility.  Also, it may mean that since I'm a Central guy, us (Central people) as a whole as far as intellect or just flat out common sense are lacking and that you, a Vidorian, is in a great position to pass judgement on a 'Central guy'. 

Now, I may be off base here, but Is THIS accurate?  If not, I would like to hear YOUR explaination as I origiinally asked.
[/quote]
Wow. Reading too much into things don't ya think? I was simply saying that you were from Central and not West Brook so i think Sgt. Rey would know a lil bit more about WB than you. And i did not "pass judgement" on a "central guy". Your the one judging me before you know what i'm even saying.
[/quote]

vp - you don't understand Beaumont...especially Beaumont blacks.  They have brought racism to the forefront over the last 20+ years.  All they see is color; black and not black, period.  They only care about the black community...well at least the blacks that vote only care about the black community.  They have a 10 ton chip on their should and it is sad.  They are given preferential treatment at every turn yet it still isn't good enough.  You have the school board President going off about how terribly he was treated as a child 50 years ago.  You have black 'leaders' calling white people "the enemy".  Yet, when any white person disagrees with a black in Beaumont he is immediately labeled a racist.  West Brook used to be known as the 'white school'.  For some reason, all of the blacks don't want there to be a 'white school' so they demand that they be allowed to transfer to West Brook.  Now, there are no 'white schools' in Beaumont even though West Brook is somewhat perceived that way since it is about 25 -30% white...basically the only public high school in Beaumont that a white student attends.  Why does that matter?  Because, it goes back to the administrations and the district 'leaders'.  They don't want the 'white school' to be successful in athletics.  They want Central and Ozen to be successful.  Personally, I wanted each high school to have their own football stadium for several reasons.  But, the black "leaders' didn't want that.  As for the facility at West Brook that wasn't completed.  That too goes back to the racist school board.  They didn't want to give the job to a white contractor.  They didn't follow the bid policy and gave it to a black contractor instead.  And the trustees wouldn't back down.  Screw the kids, screw West Brook, screw non blacks. 

As for why Stump left.  I seriously doubt it was because of the fieldhouse but it may have played a role.  But it is more likely to do with the overall opportunity vs West Brook.  You've got West Brook in Beaumont with BISD in complete and total disarray.  You've got black leaders actively and overtly promoting racism.  And you've got a continued mass exodus of non-blacks out of Beaumont.  Plus, he will make more money at Atascocita, have more athletes, and have a district that is probably growing and not dying.

I'm pretty sure his leaving will be viewed along racial lines as well.  The blacks will say good riddance and the non-blacks will be disappointed.  He did a great job at West Brook, just look at his record.  I hate to see him go but he'd be crazy not to.

Sorry to get on a political tirade but it is all connected and it is all tied to Thomas, Reece, etc.
[/quote]Yes, you can take that miserable masquerade to the locker room or the political forum as this is reserved for FOOTBALL. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1151527" timestamp="1325103801"]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=93336.msg1151508#msg1151508 date=1325102717]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]Yes, you can take that miserable masquerade to the locker room or the political forum as this is reserved for FOOTBALL.
[/quote]

I think his point is....that "miserable masquerade" is what is affecting FOOTBALL in BISD....so wouldn't it be relevant in THIS case?

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1151527" timestamp="1325103801"]
[quote author=AggiesWeAreNot link=topic=93336.msg1151508#msg1151508 date=1325102717]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I for one do not think it is a "miserable masquerade"....I don't agree with all of it, but it does bring up some points....

I noticed several off topic post on this thread, why you picking on just this one?

and this would be welcomed in the locker room!

[quote name="58SHW" post="1151530" timestamp="1325104264"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93336.msg1151527#msg1151527 date=1325103801]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I think his point is....that "miserable masquerade" is what is affecting FOOTBALL in BISD....so wouldn't it be relevant in THIS case?
[/quote]So, you mean to tell me that racism effects football in Beaumont?  I'm sorry, I missed that one. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1151534" timestamp="1325104526"]
[quote author=58SHW link=topic=93336.msg1151530#msg1151530 date=1325104264]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=93336.msg1151527#msg1151527 date=1325103801]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]So, you mean to tell me that[b] racism [/b] effects football in Beaumont?  I'm sorry, I missed that one.
[/quote]

off topic  8)

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1151534" timestamp="1325104526"]
[quote author=58SHW link=topic=93336.msg1151530#msg1151530 date=1325104264]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]So, you mean to tell me that racism effects football in Beaumont?  I'm sorry, I missed that one.
[/quote]

Well, racism can effect anything if in fact it exist. I'm not saying it does, I don't know. Just saying if in HIS opinion it does, then all of that would be relevant to this thread.

[quote name="thetragichippy" post="1151531" timestamp="1325104346"]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]

I for one do not think it is a "miserable masquerade"....I don't agree with all of it, but it does bring up some points....

I noticed several off topic post on this thread, why you picking on just this one?

and this would be welcomed in the locker room!
[/quote]This topic was done.  There is a lot of agreements, disagreements, opinions, name calling, so this thread was skating on thin ice.  It's actually about to get shut down because it is begining to go back in the direction that we are trying to get away from. 

• 1 year later...
[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1150079" timestamp="1324592281"]
You can't control a 'dead' brain.  [b]Which means I can beat you on nothing more than spasms and muscle contractions[/b].  ;D
[/quote] Sorta like Central losing to PAM the past few years eh Soulja?  ;D