BH vs Dayton..... makings of a rivalry game?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1142072" timestamp="1323358808"]
Now that BH has actually beat Dayton once, can we call it a rivalry game? I mean Dayton and BH hate each other equally. Dayton kids are born hating BH and BH kids are born hating Dayton
[/quote]lets see crosby beat us once out of like 12 meetings and we consider that a rivalry. So I guess bh can be a rivalry to but with what yall lost this year you might have to wait awhile for another victory.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1142164" timestamp="1323366408"]
Dont be sad png maybe bh will get moved to yalls district and guarantee png a victory every year. Dayton just wants one of those state titles yall have.
[/quote]

You keep hoping that we get moved, so you can avoid that 2nd year in a row but whoopin :) Keep telling yourself BH will be down next year it will make you sleep better through the spring and summer ;)

[quote name="BHFAN" post="1142199" timestamp="1323369973"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=92850.msg1142164#msg1142164 date=1323366408]
Dont be sad png maybe bh will get moved to yalls district and guarantee png a victory every year. Dayton just wants one of those state titles yall have.
[/quote]

You keep hoping that we get moved, [b]so you can avoid that 2nd year in a row but whoopin[/b] :) Keep telling yourself BH will be down next year it will make you sleep better through the spring and summer ;)
[/quote]Thats BH State Title game right there... Beating Dayton.. oh how they celebrate ROFL... Just goes to show how superior Dayton Bronco Football is in 19-4A :-*

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1142072" timestamp="1323358808"]
Now that BH has actually beat Dayton once, can we call it a rivalry game? I mean Dayton and BH hate each other equally. Dayton kids are born hating BH and BH kids are born hating Dayton
[/quote]

Lol kinda of like Nederland and Vidor.  ::)

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1142192" timestamp="1323369117"]
I don't think we will move to 20-4a the nearest school in their district is an hour away compared to the 20 minutes it takes to get to Dayton
[/quote]

An hour is nothing.  We travel at least an hour to play everybody in our district, except Waller.  Back on topic, I think it takes more than one victory to make BH & Dayton a rivalry.  BH would need to win at least once every 5 games or so.

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1142318" timestamp="1323377189"]
We lost
2 d linemen
2 inside linebackers
1 outside linebacker
2 corners
1 safety
Both running backs
Fullback
3 offensive linemen
[/quote]That boy Dalton Opry , I think thats his name, anyway I've watched him on youtube and he looks like he has what it takes to be a good replacement for one of ya'lls running backs!

[quote name="BH eagle 99" post="1143558" timestamp="1323532503"]
Yeah no doubt o pry has some talent but how are we going to replace that offensive line that made those key down field blocks??
[/quote]

Chron.com

Craigslist

ebay

Baytown Sun (I mean sux) .com

Run some adds, come play here. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83