Silsbee's Chris Elam and Jordan Holmes

I never see these guys names listed on the forum. So I think its about time we changed this and give these guys some props. They are beasts! Hey, maybe I should start, "da Dove's Beast Award?'

Chris, you know your my boy on that team. One of the few lefties around here who can shoot a mid range jumper. And Jordan, you are the man. The glue that makes that team what it is this season. My little Isaiah Thomas ;D

I agree Dove! (if you would listen to my broadcasts, you would hear me singing their praise ;D)

These two young men are just '5"10, '5"9 but play like they are '6"3. Love their play!!

Also let's don't forget the lone senior on the team, Kelton Gaines. He may be going through a little bit of a lull right now but by district time, this player will be leading this team.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1141539" timestamp="1323280932"]
I agree Dove! (if you would listen to my broadcasts, you would hear me singing their praise ;D)

These two young men are just '5"10, '5"9 but play like they are '6"3. Love their play!!

Also let's don't forget the lone senior on the team, Kelton Gaines. He may be going through a little bit of a lull right now but by district time, this player will be leading this team.
[/quote]Boy I tell you. You try and give a little praise to a couple of Silsbee's finest, and Aggie wants to praise the whole team. Getting bad as HJ. OKAY, lets just give an award to the trainer @ Silsbee as well ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="MBaller#1" post="1141701" timestamp="1323294237"]
When will the transfers be available on varsity haven't heard to much talk about them but a lot of people said they will help tremendously on varsity
[/quote]

It's just one more transfer, the one from Irving McArthur who is playing on the JV right now. I spoke to the coaches last night and they are hoping as soon as next week if not this weekend at the Nederland tourney for he to be eligible for varsity play.

Now, back on topic please which is about Elam and Holmes.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1141703" timestamp="1323294513"]
[quote author=MBaller#1 link=topic=92804.msg1141701#msg1141701 date=1323294237]
When will the transfers be available on varsity haven't heard to much talk about them but a lot of people said they will help tremendously on varsity
[/quote]

It's just one more transfer, the one from Irving McArthur who is playing on the JV right now. I spoke to the coaches last night and they are hoping as soon as next week if not this weekend at the Nederland tourney for he to be eligible for varsity play.

Now, back on topic please which is about Elam and Holmes.
[/quote] ;D I don't think too many guards in 3-A can stop these two

[quote name="Ochocinco" post="1141770" timestamp="1323302994"]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=92804.msg1141765#msg1141765 date=1323301874]
Both can shoot and both play great defense, that's all you have to say about those two...
[/quote]I thought they were taller then that. They have 3 starters shorter then 5'10. Good luck against HJ
[/quote] Silsbee Can Still Beat HJ Regardless Of The Height! Speed Kills!!..... & They Have Great Defense! & Lets Not Forget Talent!

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="DJG24" post="1141874" timestamp="1323317301"]
[quote author=Ochocinco link=topic=92804.msg1141770#msg1141770 date=1323302994]
[quote author=PoppaBearstarr link=topic=92804.msg1141765#msg1141765 date=1323301874]
Both can shoot and both play great defense, that's all you have to say about those two...
[/quote]I thought they were taller then that. They have 3 starters shorter then 5'10. Good luck against HJ
[/quote]

Man, we need good luck against HJ even if we had 3 starters 6'6!! ;) :D

Silsbee vs HJ you can throw out speed, height, and all that crap.  It will be a phenomenal game by two teams with great players and great coaches.  As much as I hate Silsbee, I love them.  If it weren't for them we wouldn't have these great games to talk about every year!!!!

[quote name="sleepy" post="1141962" timestamp="1323351521"]
Silsbee vs HJ you can throw out speed, height, and all that crap.  It will be a phenomenal game by two teams with great players and great coaches.  As much as I hate Silsbee, I love them.  If it weren't for them we wouldn't have these great games to talk about every year!!!!
[/quote]Good points! These two will play and win with heart

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed

• lol, do what you gotta do, sure glad no nonsense occurs on the sports side. smh
    • Talk about Chicken Little. Do I need to rename the forum again? This forum is becoming a joke and an embarrassment to the site.
    • This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up All Times Central - Game times and  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  subject to change The following four Super Regionals will be played Friday June 7th, Saturday June 8th & *Sunday June 9th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games.  Knoxville Super Regional (#1 Tennessee -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 2:00 PM Evansville vs Tennessee (ESPN2) 10:00AM Tennessee vs Evansville (ESPN2) 5:00 PM Tennessee vs. Evansville* (ESPNU) Tallahassee Super Regional (#8 Florida St. -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St. (ESPN) 10:00 AM Florida St. vs Connecticut (ESPN) 11:00 AM Connecticut vs Florida St.* (ESPN2) Chapel Hill Super Regional (#4 North Carolina -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina (ESPN2) 7:00 PM North Carolina vs West Virginia (ESPN2) 2:00 PM West Virginia vs North Carolina* (ESPN2) Charlottesville Super Regional (#12 Virginia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 6:00 PM K-State vs Virginia (ESPNU) 2:00 PM Virginia vs K-State (ESPNU) 2:00 PM K-State vs Virginia* (ESPNU) The following four Super Regionals will be played Saturday June 8th, Sunday June 9th & *Monday June 10th for the if necessary or weather-delayed games. Lexington Super Regional (#2 Kentucky -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 5:00 PM Oregon St. vs Kentucky (ESPNU) 8:00 PM Kentucky vs Oregon St. (ESPNU) TBA Oregon St. vs Kentucky* (TBA) Athens Super Regional (#7 Georgia -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 11:00 AM North Carolina St. vs Georgia (ESPNU) 11:00 AM Georgia vs North Carolina St. (ESPNU) TBA North Carolina St. vs Georgia* (TBA) College Station Regional (#3 Fightin' Texas Aggies -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (ESPN2) 6:30 PM Fightin' Texas Aggies vs Oregon (ESPN2) TBA Oregon vs Fightin' Texas Aggies (TBA) Clemson Regional (#6 Clemson -  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up ) 1:00 PM Florida vs Clemson (ESPN) 1:30 PM Clemson vs Florida (ESPN) TBA Florida vs Clemson* (TBA)
    • We had the same type of rules when Coach Stone was at PNG. 
    • I’m curious to see if this will happen next season . 
  • Topics