Ozen players suspended from team following Lamar shoplifting incident

A couple of the H-J kids had sandals stolen out of their lockers after the Ozen players left from the locker room during a scrimmage at H-J. Glad the coach is strict with them. A couple of bad kids will make the whole team look bad. I know from personal experience that there are several good, decent young men on that team. Good luck Panthers!!!!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1140902" timestamp="1323207188"]
I was hoping that the rumor was untrue.  This is really sad to hear and puts a bad rep on Ozen athletics in general after the melee and all.
[/quote] Now u no what i have said to be ture.----BMTSoulja---LOL

[quote name="hj15" post="1140903" timestamp="1323207354"]
A couple of the H-J kids had sandals stolen out of their lockers after the Ozen players left from the locker room during a scrimmage at H-J. Glad the coach is strict with them. A couple of bad kids will make the whole team look bad. I know from personal experience that there are several good, decent young men on that team. Good luck Panthers!!!!
[/quote]Good.  I'm glad the bad ones were weeded out.  I personally know a couple of the players on the team.  I hope it wasn't any of them. 

[quote name="CATMAN" post="1140915" timestamp="1323207785"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=92721.msg1140902#msg1140902 date=1323207188]
I was hoping that the rumor was untrue.  This is really sad to hear and puts a bad rep on Ozen athletics in general after the melee and all.
[/quote] Now u no what i have said to be ture.----BMTSoulja---LOL
[/quote]Uhh....  What?!  :-\

This has nothing to do with the 'school board' or 'higher ups' like some of you are trying to imply.  This have to do with a few punk kids that got caught doing stupid stuff.  They were dismissed and taken care of accordingly.  They have been weeded out and the team have won their ensuing game.  So, obviously, the Ozen basketball team (the good ones left) will be fine and have moved forward.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1141342" timestamp="1323261202"]
This has nothing to do with the 'school board' or 'higher ups' like some of you are trying to imply.  This have to do with a few punk kids that got caught doing stupid stuff.  They were dismissed and taken care of accordingly.  They have been weeded out and the team have won their ensuing game.  So, obviously, the Ozen basketball team (the good ones left) will be fine and have moved forward.
[/quote]

I agree.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1141342" timestamp="1323261202"]
[/quote]

Exactly, people always have to add their two cents in and make things about others.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder