Central 52 OF 49 Final/Comments

KFDM COOP

Guest bleed orange

Learn how to spell first off. I don't know how the teams are picked in tournaments. But it really does not matter who we play. The results would be the same. Get over it or deal with it. Alot of teams dropped out this year. Every tournament I have been too, the host team is put in the bracket that is makes it easy for them to get to the championship game. Thats just the way it is. Don't know why? By the way Vidor did not play in our tournament last year. Its not our fault they decided to play in the tournament this year. Like I said before if Vidor cared about girls Basketball as much as girls softball we would not be having this conversation.

Guest bleed orange

AALCM get ready because your butt whipping is coming tommorro. They may score 100 on you. What does AA stand for because it is not AAU as in basketball.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Ur funny! I never said OF was bad but when ur up by 60 learn how to pull off ur press like every other team! And yea ur right Vidor needs to put some effort into the girls program and its not realy all about softball there its all about football.. but softball sure does come before any other of the girls sports!

Guest bleed orange

Actually I am not on the team. You started this not me. Our girls come to play I promise. I can't help it if LCM is having some lean years. We all do. Orangefield inclulded. LCM kicked our butts for many years. Now its our time. Its does not mean it will last forever. Talent come in cycle's. Don't be jealous the cycle will reverse itself someday. But it may not be any time soon.

If I am not mistaken Central was in the OF tournament and pulled out. It is difficult for OF to schedule good teams in the tournament, because the main competition in the area is in their own district. Nobody really wants to play someone from their own district too early. So what is the recent record for Central vs. OF, say in the last five years, something like..... 10-1? Sounds like domination to me. :)

Central probably pulled out because there was no competition in that tournament besides OF, so they got in another tournament that they could find competition in. OF may have beaten Central in the last few years but this year we beat them and that's why yall all are talking, but like I said in the last post YOU CAN HATE IF YOU WANT, BUT YOU WASTING YOUR TIME :evil: now find something else to talk about :evil: most of yall are just fans anyway so that means all you did was watch the game, which also means you were not on the court that night Central played them so just get over it and face the fact that it is over and pray that they beat Central next year. Your prayers probably won't help because Central has a team that will hold them for a few years and unlike OF, Central wasn't big headed, they were ready to play and did not take them lightly :evil:

If yall can let it go then I can let it go. I just don't like the fact that OF finally loses a game to Central and everyone's trying to make an excuse for them trying to make it seem like Central is just not good at all :evil: and everytime I read a post it's the same thing, so that's why I keep going on with it :evil: congradulate us for once :|

Guest bleed orange

Not everyone roxsy, never on any of my post did I make excuses. We lost fair and square. Its old news, lets move on. It proves ya'll are a good team because you beat a very good team. I don't thinK anyone ever said ya'll were not a good team.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    pngbaseball33
    Newest Member
    pngbaseball33