UIL Looks at CROCKETT vs NEWTON

Claude

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1128139" timestamp="1322056937"]
[quote author=ChampionEagles link=topic=92048.msg1128111#msg1128111 date=1322053838]
Wait on UIL decision.
[/quote]

But we all know what the outcome will be. ;)

Get that schedule, please.
[/quote]

Never say never!!! :D And you can count that rat in your pocket as "WE" but not me!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newton coach told me yesterday evening that nothing was going to come of the investigation.
It seems to me that if  the investigation is being done from "in house" that the matter had already been looked into by the school  (prior to the Newton game) and found the players elgible to play. Seems to me like the next decision by the same school would produce the same results.

but come next year "WE SHALL RETURN"......
good year Eagles, good luck E. Chambers for you now carry the banner for this district.

[quote name="purpleeagle" post="1128210" timestamp="1322061146"]
Newton coach told me yesterday evening that nothing was going to come of the investigation.
It seems to me that if  the investigation is being done from "in house" that the matter had already been looked into by the school  (prior to the Newton game) and found the players elgible to play. Seems to me like the next decision by the same school would produce the same results.

but come next year "WE SHALL RETURN"......
good year Eagles, good luck E. Chambers for you now carry the banner for this district.
[/quote]

Thanks purpleeagle, You have a first class football team over there in Newton. Good luck and looking at your roster YOU SHALL RETURN. Now EC has to take care of bussiness Friday for 10-2A district. ;D
I wish they would hurry up and put out their decision.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1128320" timestamp="1322069127"]
http://www.messenger-news.com/story/crockett-isd-cleared-eligibility-allegations
[/quote]

Oh the webs that we weave Harmony. You must have been scared of Crockett but didn't have the guts to call them out, but let Newton do it. Newton should have question why Harmony did not report them themselves.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1128320" timestamp="1322069127"]
http://www.messenger-news.com/story/crockett-isd-cleared-eligibility-allegations
[/quote]

Didn't I clarify this a couple of days ago? ;)

Okay, now Newton, hold up your end of the bargain and get us those basketball schedules, since it is now "official" ::) that you guys are playing basketball now.

ChampionEagle, next time you need to know something about your team's status, just ask. ;) ;D

I just wanted to add something.....there is another loophole.....if the infraction happenned on Friday.....AND they are ordered to see the principal.....that meeting wouldn't take place till Monday.......and if the DAEP were to begin on the following Tuesday......they are eligible till that day they begin.I just dealt with this with one of my children.All he was guilty of qas raising his voice to a teacher.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1128408" timestamp="1322075225"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=92048.msg1128320#msg1128320 date=1322069127]
[/quote]

Didn't I clarify this a couple of days ago? ;)

Okay, now Newton, hold up your end of the bargain and get us those basketball schedules, since it is now "official" ::) that you guys are playing basketball now.

ChampionEagle, next time you need to know something about your team's status, just ask. ;) ;D
[/quote]

You had also "clarified" that Silsbee was not going to be one and done. Thanks anyways, but I'll stick to my people. ;) Just back from Houston and the grand kids to read this.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami