Lamar vs McNeese St

Guest sly0071
Some questionable throws made by Bevil.  Number 12 came in and did a fine job.  I question Woodard leaving him in when he was hobbling around- we need the kid for next season!  Seems like Bevil could have put his helmet back on and gone in and put knee down to end the game.  As a season ticket holder, Cardinal Club member, and LU football fan, I do think that some coaching changes need to be made.  I'm not sold on Woodard, and that's just my opinion. 

[quote name="sly0071" post="1125016" timestamp="1321761170"]
Some questionable throws made by Bevil.  Number 12 came in and did a fine job.  I question Woodard leaving him in when he was hobbling around- we need the kid for next season!  Seems like Bevil could have put his helmet back on and gone in and put knee down to end the game.  As a season ticket holder, Cardinal Club member, and LU football fan, I do think that some coaching changes need to be made.  I'm not sold on Woodard, and that's just my opinion.
[/quote]

Woodard's job is as safe as can possibly be!!!!!!

Know  a majorith of the coaches in slc want him to stay equals a W for them.  Seriously he needs to get him another group of def coaches and ol coach and recruit better.  We can no longer use the excuse we are a 2nd yr program, we just graduated over 10+ seniors.  Now this is just my opinion and I am sure some will disagree but by the following on this board the last week and a half I believe a lot of fans have my opinion, this will be interesting to see who agrees and disagrees.  Oh well wish them well in recruiting as we know we need it.

Woodards job is safe. And it should be. However I do think he needs to make a change are 2 on his staff. Maybe offensive line.

This game was much closer than it looked. 6 minutes left it was a 7 point game. Several pick sixes thrown by our 4th string qb caused it to look like a blowout.

Huge recruiting weekend for the cardinals. They had about 25 recruits making their visits. 10 of so from the JC ranks. The biggest name was Traylon Shead. He is a running back transfer from UT. Him and his 250 pound brother would be great additions. Hopefully Woodard got several of these guys to verbally commit last night.

[quote name="Pirate88" post="1125904" timestamp="1321836196"]
[quote author=BCgrad05 link=topic=91919.msg1125613#msg1125613 date=1321819121]
Who thinks J.J. Hayes will go pro?
[/quote]

He's got the talent and heart; just doesn't have the size.
[/quote]

6'3, 210 lbs, I think he has the size. I don't know about his forty speed.

[quote name="bigred360" post="1125909" timestamp="1321836725"]
[quote author=Pirate88 link=topic=91919.msg1125904#msg1125904 date=1321836196]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]
Not a track meet, he will be a good pro.

Some questionable throws made by Bevil. [color=red]What else is new? [/color] Number 12 came in and did a fine job.  I question Woodard leaving him in when he was hobbling around- we need the kid for next season! [color=red]to play wr?..woodard is sold on "scaremy johnson"[/color] Seems like Bevil could have put his helmet back on and gone in and put knee down to end the game. [color=red]no heart..what else is new[/color] As a season ticket holder, Cardinal Club member, and LU football fan, I do think that some coaching changes need to be made. [color=red]agree..boot dim whitten and get a def coor[/color] I'm not sold on Woodard, and that's just my opinion.[color=red] i think he's dumber than a sack of rocks[/color]

[quote name="bigred360" post="1125949" timestamp="1321839144"]
The average NFL TE is in the 6'4 to 6'6 range and about 250-260 lbs.
[/quote]I know he is probably not playin at the next level, but I still would like to wish him good luck in his combines.

[quote name="bigred360" post="1125909" timestamp="1321836725"]
[quote author=Pirate88 link=topic=91919.msg1125904#msg1125904 date=1321836196]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]. Size and hands are what he has going for him.  But I don't think he is fast enough

[quote name="KDOSullivan" post="1125352" timestamp="1321803744"]
To quote a comment from the paper this morning. "Mercifully, thankfully, the season ends...."
[/quote]
What moron are you quoting.  I am trying to be a nice, agreeable Polyanna but with the stupid comments that run rampant on this board it us extremely difficult!

[quote name="sly0071" post="1125016" timestamp="1321761170"]
[/quote]
Attention, attention!  "number 12" has a name!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin