Lamar vs McNeese St

[quote name="bigred360" post="1125930" timestamp="1321837725"]
Man, I hope you are right because if he can play pro ball it only helps Lamar recruiting. Coach Woodard can say, "look we just restarted our football program and in the first senior class we have a player in the NFL."
[/quote]
I think he gets invited by a few NFL teams, who wouldn't give him a shot?  He's a playmaker, the little that I've seen of him was enough...he won't be the last.

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1126001" timestamp="1321842049"]
Some questionable throws made by Bevil. [color=red]What else is new? [/color] Number 12 came in and did a fine job.  I question Woodard leaving him in when he was hobbling around- we need the kid for next season! [color=red]to play wr?..woodard is sold on "scaremy johnson"[/color] Seems like Bevil could have put his helmet back on and gone in and put knee down to end the game. [color=red]no heart..what else is new[/color] As a season ticket holder, Cardinal Club member, and LU football fan, I do think that some coaching changes need to be made. [color=red]agree..boot dim whitten and get a def coor[/color] I'm not sold on Woodard, and that's just my opinion.[color=red] i think he's dumber than a sack of rocks[/color]
[/quote]

I agree with puddin. getting blown out by 50+ points on more than one occasion by fellow FCS teams isn't where we should be right now.

[quote name="puddin tane" post="1126001" timestamp="1321842049"]
Some questionable throws made by Bevil. [color=red]What else is new? [/color] Number 12 came in and did a fine job.  I question Woodard leaving him in when he was hobbling around- we need the kid for next season! [color=red]to play wr?..woodard is sold on "scaremy johnson"[/color] Seems like Bevil could have put his helmet back on and gone in and put knee down to end the game. [color=red]no heart..what else is new[/color] As a season ticket holder, Cardinal Club member, and LU football fan, I do think that some coaching changes need to be made. [color=red]agree..boot dim whitten and get a def coor[/color] I'm not sold on Woodard, and that's just my opinion.[color=red] i think he's dumber than a sack of rocks[/color]
[/quote]Been saying this all season, and you've ripped me for it..... ::)...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin