final score 75 - 4

Why not!

IF they pressed the whole game, that is pretty sad.  Cheater always calls it honestly, so I tend to believe it.  I will say that my daughters junior high team had some similar scores back in the day, but they never pressed in 2nd half and usually pulled up at half court on steals to let the defense set up (which is insulting enough in itself).

This happens a lot in middle school girls games as some schools will have 7th graders with 5 years or more experience and some schools will have players just starting to play organized ball.  It creates bad habits for the winning team and it can be tough on the losing team.  Oh, and those are the worst games to have to officiate.

[quote name="BH85" post="1120369" timestamp="1321476904"]
This happens a lot in middle school girls games as some schools will have 7th graders with 5 years or more experience and some schools will have players just starting to play organized ball.  It creates bad habits for the winning team and it can be tough on the losing team.  [b]Oh, and those are the worst games to have to officiate.[/b]
[/quote]

so true

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder