2011 Highway 90 Shootout: Crosby vs. Dayton

dayton

If Dayton comes out with a win tommorrow night that would be an impressive turn around, but I think Crosby is just clicking to much right now.

Good luck to both and stay healthy Playoffs are just around the corner!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the bronx have managed to score 4 tds in the last 2 games if it wasnt for our kicker we would of put up 14 pts against the worst team in our district. Hope hancock has made some changes because we will need 30+ to win this game. The broncos have put their self in a must win friday by playing poorly since our win against ike. crosby will by far have the best offense we have seen since angleton the bronx cannot afford to have a slow start. I also think hancock should approach this game like its a must win for him I dont think he wants to lose to bh crocby and be the coach of the first team to not make the playoffs since before the stewart era.

[quote name="bronco pride" post="1095978" timestamp="1319741686"]
the bronx have managed to score 4 tds in the last 2 games if it wasnt for our kicker we would of put up 14 pts against the worst team in our district. Hope hancock has made some changes because we will need 30+ to win this game. The broncos have put their self in a must win friday by playing poorly since our win against ike. crosby will by far have the best offense we have seen since angleton the bronx cannot afford to have a slow start. I also think hancock should approach this game like its a must win for him I dont think he wants to lose to bh crocby and be the coach of the first team to not make the playoffs since before the stewart era.
[/quote]

Why don't you go down and knock on his door and tell him. I really don't know how Coach Stewart did it without you. I am sure Coach Hancock is just itching to hear your opinion, of how he should coach his team. Unless you are a coach or team member there is absolutely no way you could know all of the factors that go into his decision making process.

Just be a fan, if you want to coach go apply at 100 Cherry Creek Road - Dayton, TX 77535.

Give it a rest Madden.

[quote name="bronco1" post="1096065" timestamp="1319747623"]
[quote author=bronco pride link=topic=90239.msg1095978#msg1095978 date=1319741686]
[/quote]

Why don't you go down and knock on his door and tell him. I really don't know how Coach Stewart did it without you. I am sure Coach Hancock is just itching to hear your opinion, of how he should coach his team. Unless you are a coach or team member there is absolutely no way you could know all of the factors that go into his decision making process.

Just be a fan, if you want to coach go apply at 100 Cherry Creek Road - Dayton, TX 77535.

Give it a rest Madden.
[/quote]

He just said what a lot of people are thinking in that post.  All the more reason for the Broncos to step up and destroy the cougars. 

Coaches do their job more than you know.They're working xtra hrs and have been for yrs to excel w/talent they have.If you don't like it then tuff.There's alot of schools would love to half as good program as Dayton has.Tell me you're not doubting Stewart's coaching abilities of naming the best man for the job.2 of the 3 losses we were right there in the closing minutes,the other we had a bad night,coaches don't fumble/throw ints.Pipeline is loaded,be patient and back the Broncos.Last yr went 0-4 in pre-season.I believe we're competing w/injuries ;)

We were 0 and 3 but I get your point. By a must win I think this game is a must win if we want to make the playoffs. I also think every coach should approach every game like its a must win. This is a football forum we all have oppinions the previous poster told me to knock on hancocks door and tell him what I think and I find that disturbing besides why would I go to someones house to tell them anything thats what a forum is for. By the way fresh a looked great tonight.

well I went to the JV game.... Rain and all.. But couldn't take it anymore(the rain) and left right before half time.. the score was 0-0... I BELIEVE.. That's all ima say bout that...

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1095443" timestamp="1319678909"]
Allright back in da mix  ;D  There are multiple reasons why DA BRONX gonna smash CROS. Lets list em

1 WE ARE DAYTON
2 CROSBY SUCKS
3 CROSBY SUCKS
4 CROSBY SUCKS
5 CROSBY SUCKS
6 CROSBY SUCKS
7 CROSBY SUCKS
8 CROSBY SUCKS
9 CROSBY SUCKS
10 CROSBY SUCKS
11 CROSBY SUCKS
12 CROSBY SUCKS
13 CROSBY SUCKS
14 CROSBY SUCKS
15 CROSBY SUCKS
16 CROSBY SUCKS
17 CROSBY SUCKS
18 CROSBY SUCKS
19 CROSBY SUCKS
20 CROSBY SUCKS
21 CROSBY SUCKS
22CROSBY SUCKS
23 CROSBY SUCKS
24 CROSBY SUCKS
25 CROSBY SUCKS
26 CROSBY SUCKS
27 CROSBY SUCKS
28 CROSBY SUCKS
29 CROSBY SUCKS
30 WE ARE DAYTON

Also did I mention [b]CROSBY SUCKS[/b]  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Gonna see DA BRONX come alive in dis one and all the doubters....................... GOTN  ;)
[/quote]

I concur with reason number 3, 11, 22, and 30.

Way to BUCK CROSBY Freshman.

[size=24pt][b][color=purple][glow=black,2,300][font=times new roman]                              BUCK EM              [/font][/glow][/color][/b] [/size]

[quote name="liltex" post="1096219" timestamp="1319757736"]
Coaches do their job more than you know.They're working xtra hrs and have been for yrs to excel w/talent they have.If you don't like it then tuff.There's alot of schools would love to half as good program as Dayton has.Tell me you're not doubting Stewart's coaching abilities of naming the best man for the job.2 of the 3 losses we were right there in the closing minutes,the other we had a bad night,coaches don't fumble/throw ints.Pipeline is loaded,be patient and back the Broncos.Last yr went 0-4 in pre-season.I believe we're competing w/injuries ;)
[/quote]why do we keep talking about the fresh? Alot of coaches would love to have this team because it is loaded. Maybe not as loaded on D but we have enough athletes to do better than what we are doing. Right i think if we had AJ and Cody i think we would still be fighting for a playoff spot. As much as i would like for this coaching staff and players to succeed it just is not happening for whatever reason.

[quote name="BIGBRITE" post="1096366" timestamp="1319764539"]
[quote author=liltex link=topic=90239.msg1096219#msg1096219 date=1319757736]
[/quote][b]why do we keep talking about the fresh?[/b] Alot of coaches would love to have this team because it is loaded. Maybe not as loaded on D but we have enough athletes to do better than what we are doing. Right i think if we had AJ and Cody i think we would still be fighting for a playoff spot. As much as i would like for this coaching staff and players to succeed it just is not happening for whatever reason.
[/quote]

Have you seen the scoreboard in da fresh games ??? But I agree just gotta get back to BRONX football and line up and bring DA WOOD. I do agree that there is better talent in the top 19-4A teams this year

I hope the coach saw what I saw on special teams, players afraid to lay the wood, you cannot be afraid of contact and expect to tackle someone.
On the defense there are 3-4 guys making 90% of the tackles, the D Line is getting pushed around, not many tackles coming out of that bunch.
I thought the offense would be very good this year, with what we had coming back, but that is not the case.

[quote name="BRONX ROX" post="1096398" timestamp="1319765339"]
[quote author=BIGBRITE link=topic=90239.msg1096366#msg1096366 date=1319764539]
[/quote][b]why do we keep talking about the fresh?[/b] Alot of coaches would love to have this team because it is loaded. Maybe not as loaded on D but we have enough athletes to do better than what we are doing. Right i think if we had AJ and Cody i think we would still be fighting for a playoff spot. As much as i would like for this coaching staff and players to succeed it just is not happening for whatever reason.
[/quote]

Have you seen the scoreboard in da fresh games ??? But I agree just gotta get back to BRONX football and line up and bring DA WOOD. I do agree that there is better talent in the top 19-4A teams this year
[/quote]i agree about the fresh team but i just think this team has alot of talent to where we can let those little ponies wait there turn.

[quote name="BIGBRITE" post="1096418" timestamp="1319765759"]
[quote author=BRONX ROX link=topic=90239.msg1096398#msg1096398 date=1319765339]
[quote author=BIGBRITE link=topic=90239.msg1096366#msg1096366 date=1319764539]
[/quote]

[/quote]i agree about the fresh team but i just think this team has [b]alot of talent [/b]to where we can let those little ponies wait there turn.
[/quote]
Agree the truth is injuries have killed DA BRONX this year. All the fans are behind da boys but its a crazy season...........Usually we start slow and finish strong. Doesnt seem to be going that way thus far but with some players healing this is the game its time to make a statement against a solid team even though ([b]CROSBY SUCKS[/b]) in my best Tyrone Biggums hollin in his BH slapahoe voice ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83