Deweyville vs. New Waverly Game Thread/New Waverly wins!

WOSgrad

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1090719" timestamp="1319288095"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=90211.msg1090641#msg1090641 date=1319268753]
Steeler, keep us posted on the young man who was taken to the hospital
[/quote]
Major concussion, young mans season and possibly career is over.  Gonna do more tests today and tomorrow.  Hermann Hospital in Houston is top notch this is where he was life flighted to after the game. Prayers to Regina and Buddy and all the family.
[/quote]

Hate to hear that about the young man...Prayers form Kirbyville for the young man and all the family...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="SteelerCzy" post="1090637" timestamp="1319266733"]
[quote author=InjunRed link=topic=90211.msg1090397#msg1090397 date=1319255125]
are you kidding me??  after your kids were calling the Groveton kids and players the N word, you got the balls to come on here and complain about NW..  Give me a break.. Seems to me, since yall got kids edjected at your place last week against us, and in NW, it might just be your team that is classless.
[/quote]
And you think Deweyville players were the only one's talking during the game. ::) That allegation was investigated by the school board and found to be untrue, Coach Parker for Groveton was contacted and knew nothing about that allegation, the Dville player was ejected for removing his helmut on the field after being jumped on by 3 Groveton players.  So before making accusations be sure to collect all the facts Injun, Groveton was beat last week as Dville was this week.  Tonights game was embarrassing and unacceptable NW won the game.  The Pirates have their backs against the wall but they are still in the hunt for a playoff spot.
[/quote]

Everything you just said was a lie,  i know FIRSTHAND.  It is not an allegation.  That Player was the one calling our coach the N word.  Also the Coaches son I think.  And said F*** yall across the field with his coaches around him.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="1090872" timestamp="1319296671"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=90211.msg1090637#msg1090637 date=1319266733]
are you kidding me??  after your kids were calling the Groveton kids and players the N word, you got the balls to come on here and complain about NW..  Give me a break.. Seems to me, since yall got kids edjected at your place last week against us, and in NW, it might just be your team that is classless.
[/quote]
And you think Deweyville players were the only one's talking during the game. ::) That allegation was investigated by the school board and found to be untrue, Coach Parker for Groveton was contacted and knew nothing about that allegation, the Dville player was ejected for removing his helmut on the field after being jumped on by 3 Groveton players.  So before making accusations be sure to collect all the facts Injun, Groveton was beat last week as Dville was this week.  Tonights game was embarrassing and unacceptable NW won the game.  The Pirates have their backs against the wall but they are still in the hunt for a playoff spot.
[/quote]

Everything you just said was a lie,  i know FIRSTHAND.  It is not an allegation.  That Player was the one calling our coach the N word.  Also the Coaches son I think.  And said F*** yall across the field with his coaches around him.
[/quote]
You need to talk to Coach Parker, YOUR Coach who said it was not done, the email to our superintendant was from a parent, not a Coach.  You need to stop making inflammitory comments.

[quote name="InjunRed" post="1090872" timestamp="1319296671"]
[quote author=SteelerCzy link=topic=90211.msg1090637#msg1090637 date=1319266733]
[/quote]
[/quote]

[/quote]
injunred you need to shut up and take your but whipin like a man and stop all the excuses and false allegations just because Deyeville got the best of yall this year.
Besides that NW took it to the pirates last night they were the better team, good luck to them the rest of the year.
steeler any info on how much stuff was stole out of our football players locker room last night.

Injun Red is correct. The Deweyville players were very undisciplined with their language in the SA game. Multiple racial slurs throughout the games. The vulgarity from the stands exceeded the players. EVERY school in the district has the same impression/experience. The allegations are in line with the other schools.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1091112" timestamp="1319312419"]
Injun Red is correct. The Deweyville players were very undisciplined with their language in the SA game. Multiple racial slurs throughout the games. The vulgarity from the stands exceeded the players. EVERY school in the district has the same impression/experience. The allegations are in line with the other schools.
[/quote]
Your predictable falcon with your comments on Deweyville and I stand by what I said, this was investigated through Groveton's coach, move on Falcon you certainly dont speak for the Whole district, your just stirring up trouble, as usual.

[quote name="89falcon" post="1091112" timestamp="1319312419"]
[/quote]
All schools in the area, not just district.

[quote name="BUNA95" post="1091173" timestamp="1319318981"]
[quote author=89falcon link=topic=90211.msg1091112#msg1091112 date=1319312419]
[/quote]
All schools in the area, not just district.
[/quote]
Yea, if you could get the Pirates to concentrate on playing football, instead of concentrating on cussing, using racial slang, and play dirty, then they could probably be a pretty good team. I stand behind what I said earlier this season. Should've been a 40-0 game.

[color=red][size=14pt]GO WOLVES !!!!!!!!![/size][/color]

[quote name="DPFAN" post="1091302" timestamp="1319327517"]
Your trying to stir stuff with that comment! last year yall played country at y'alls stadium did we say nything about yll being racist..........NO so chill out
[/quote]

I am not bashing Dville team at all....have actually been rooting for them since we played.

[quote name="SAWolverine" post="1091298" timestamp="1319327355"]
One thing about Deweyville....why would you play "David Alan Coe" during warmups?  I would consider that a pretty racist thing to do....  That was out there lol.
[/quote]
You got to be kidding me, the music that is played is screened before being played, and that particular song has NOTHING racist about it! You guys are really sad. 

Not from Groveton either, but we played yall first in district. Players have told me what all was said and done on the field. Like I said, get them playing football instead of calling names and playing dirty and you might have something.

[quote name="DPFAN" post="1091403" timestamp="1319332815"]
You are not even from Groveton so why is it any of your business?? you are a joke my friend and a big one at that  ::)
[/quote]

Only because my comments hit where it hurts.  It's obvious.  Looks like Woden over there....

[quote name="DPFAN" post="1091545" timestamp="1319336909"]
Y'alls team didnt say a word though y'all are so innocent :'( Give me a break jesse james, you and Wolverine are full of yourselfs...
[/quote]
It was coming from the field and the stands. I am not full of anything but parrot gumbo left overs.

With that said, I pray that the pirates injured player makes a full and speedy recovery.

[quote name="pirate supporter" post="1091676" timestamp="1319341674"]
the injuried Deweyville player has been admitted to Herman Hospital in Houston. His mother has reported that he is stable and can answer questions and knows what is going on. Having blood pressure issues still and some other issues. Praying for a full recovery for this fine young man!!
[/quote]
I know we all get on here and talk smack but I pray that the young man from deweyville has a full recovery!

[quote name="wildcats35" post="1091829" timestamp="1319377263"]
[quote author=pirate supporter link=topic=90211.msg1091676#msg1091676 date=1319341674]
the injuried Deweyville player has been admitted to Herman Hospital in Houston. His mother has reported that he is stable and can answer questions and knows what is going on. Having blood pressure issues still and some other issues. Praying for a full recovery for this fine young man!!
[/quote]
I know we all get on here and talk smack but I pray that the young man from deweyville has a full recovery!
[/quote]
Thanks Wildcat, not only was Damien a 2 way starter for the Pirates, he is a wonderful young man that's well liked by all who know him.  We are praying for his recovery.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder