Saying Goodbye

With my son's Lil Mustang season coming to an end in a few weeks (1 more regular season game; playoffs to be determined), I just wanted to take the time to say that I have had a great few years talking with you guys online.  I have met several of you at the games and have enjoyed it a great deal.  I wish I could have met all of you. 

At yesterdays game I had several people say "Hi Queen" and I had no idea who they were and unfortunately, with the grandbaby being with me, I didn't have the time to stop and have a conversation.  I acknowledged the greetings.

It's been a great experience and I thank everyone for allowing me to get on here and brag about my son.  I know a lot of people think that women should not get involved in sports, so I thank you all for putting up with me.

Good luck to those that will be continuing in the STJFL after this season.  It's a great bunch of folks.

[quote name="Gusher" post="1085385" timestamp="1318804504"]
My last years as well. Some ways I say thank goodness but I will miss being so close to these kids.
Queenie here are some pictures of this past Saturdays game. http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa377/littlened1/10-14-11%20WOS/
[/quote]
for some reason i can't view the pics.  may just be my computer.  will try to access when i get on a better computer.  probably at work tomorrow. (SHHHH, don't tell)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder