BH ms coaches

tcboyz

I am new to the area, and my son is in the middle school at barbers hill. I just wanted to give some credit to the middle school coaches at bh this is my sons first year of football, and he is in the 7th grade. The coaches have done an amazing job with him, he loves football, and enjoys learning from the coaches.  The coaches have been very motivating to my son, and the other boys on the team. In my opinion it begins at the middle school, and if the coaches have a positive impact it will keep the kids involved in athletics.  It seems like to me that the coaches, and teachers who are at the middle school all over the state get overlooked, and it is all focused on the high school, and varsity team.  I would like to thank the coaches at the barbers hill middle school, and they will not know the kind of impact they have had on my son, but thank yall very much. Good luck to all the teams as they have a game tomorrow. 

Agreed good post. BHMS 7th grade coaches are doing a great job, most are very young but have a good moral standrad and are just good guys. They have a great positive impact on these kids and compared to what you sometimes get as coaches at the Jr high level, BH parents should be very thankful. When you are a Jr high coach and you have 130 or so kids come out for football and you have 2 weeks to divide up positions and the A team and B team and teach these kids the plays, that is a tough task.  It is not as easy as it looks to be a jr high football coach and BHMS coaches are doing a great job and are being good role models.  It does not hurt that the 7th A team is 5-0 and the B team is 4-1, and had a TD called back in the closing seconds or they would be 5-0 as well.  Positive Impact on these kids and winning, good combo.

[quote name="tcboyz" post="1080362" timestamp="1318386890"]
I am new to the area, and my son is in the middle school at barbers hill. I just wanted to give some credit to the middle school coaches at bh this is my sons first year of football, and he is in the 7th grade. The coaches have done an amazing job with him, he loves football, and enjoys learning from the coaches.  The coaches have been very motivating to my son, and the other boys on the team. In my opinion it begins at the middle school, and if the coaches have a positive impact it will keep the kids involved in athletics.  It seems like to me that the coaches, and teachers who are at the middle school all over the state get overlooked, and it is all focused on the high school, and varsity team.  I would like to thank the coaches at the barbers hill middle school, and they will not know the kind of impact they have had on my son, but thank yall very much. Good luck to all the teams as they have a game tomorrow.
[/quote]Just wanted you middle school parents to not worry if your kids are on the B team or don't get as much playing time as you think they should. They grow and mature a lot in those years. Just some fun facts; Ryan Reuter and Wade Duke both started out on the 7th B team. Enjoy every minute of it. They will be on Varsity and playing and graduating before you know it.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami