WO-S at Orangefield Predictions

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1080361" timestamp="1318386871"]
Easy, a lot of the starters on D, including LB Daniel Woodson, LB Joe Lynch, DE Colin Janice, DT Jerquis Beasley and DT Dylan Brackens are all juniors.

On offense some of the notable underclassmen are Salter at QB, Jamarcus Rhodes WR, Larry Sonnier WR, Brackens on OL.  That is 10 from a Katy Mustang fan and those closer to the victiny can probably add to this list.
[b]
Gasilla is no Kerry Cooper[/b].
[/quote]

I know this Grad. Just having a little fun with Gas. I am quite sure he knows.

But, didn't WOS have 13 returning from last year?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1080364" timestamp="1318387205"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=89495.msg1080361#msg1080361 date=1318386871]
Easy, a lot of the starters on D, including LB Daniel Woodson, LB Joe Lynch, DE Colin Janice, DT Jerquis Beasley and DT Dylan Brackens are all juniors.

On offense some of the notable underclassmen are Salter at QB, Jamarcus Rhodes WR, Larry Sonnier WR, Brackens on OL.  That is 10 from a Katy Mustang fan and those closer to the victiny can probably add to this list.
[b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

It's just the WO-S thread police, hot on the case as usual ;)

I maybe off a little on the offensive side... Might be more like 5. But I can name the defense... That's what happens when you start a bunch of Sophomores... ;)

On defense we lose:
Gilmore
Renfro
Lucas
Jenkins is starting right now, but when Beasley (who is a Jr) comes back he wont go both ways.

So that makes 7 or 8, right?

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1080364" timestamp="1318387205"]

[b]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually 12 (or at least that is what Coach Thompson told me).  5 of those listed as returning starters were juniors.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1080361" timestamp="1318386871"]

Gasilla is no Kerry Cooper.
[/quote]

On defense you can add LB Elvis Hubert (Jr), CB Quinton Tezeno (Jr), SS Tevan McDonald (Jr). Woodson is now playing defensive end and Brackens is actually a Soph.

On offense you can add C Austin Rutledge (Jr).

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1080373" timestamp="1318387705"]

Gasilla is no Kerry Cooper.
[/quote]

On defense you can add LB Elvis Hubert (Jr), CB Quinton Tezeno (Jr), SS Tevan McDonald (Jr). Woodson is now playing defensive end and Brackens is actually a Soph.

On offense you can add C Austin Rutledge (Jr).
[/quote]

So, 13 returning.

Cool.

Based on who started for Silsbee in their last game, they will have 11 returning starters. 5 on offense, 6 on defense. They did lose a couple of players to injuries early in the season that were starters and will be back next year.

Next year, probably about 7 seniors will start, meaning they should return 15 the following season.

Of course this is all speculation and much too early to be talking about next year. ;D

[quote name="the-riot07" post="1079911" timestamp="1318354184"]
The wos pass defense is still GREAT!! haha The only reason HF scored on a deep pass play is because our corner went for the pick instead of knocking the pass down. But if he would have made the pick then everyone would praise him so im not going to hate on him for trying to make a play!
[/quote]
I hope they are working on their passing D since OF is a 90% running team.

[quote name="caneyhead#1fan" post="1080577" timestamp="1318430585"]
We all know you are you are clearly wrong. And most likely a wash up who will never amount to anything except talking about other people's careers... stop.
[/quote]

Here's a tip, don't look in the mirror when you post.  We really don't care to hear your self evaluations.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="1080591" timestamp="1318432035"]
[quote author=caneyhead#1fan link=topic=89495.msg1080577#msg1080577 date=1318430585]
We all know you are you are clearly wrong. And most likely a wash up who will never amount to anything except talking about other people's careers... stop.
[/quote]

Here's a tip, don't look in the mirror when you post.  We really don't care to hear your self evaluations.
[/quote]
Haha!

[quote name="kicker" post="1079589" timestamp="1318298274"]
[quote author=Riding Solo link=topic=89495.msg1079579#msg1079579 date=1318297851]
[quote author=kicker link=topic=89495.msg1079569#msg1079569 date=1318297331]
I'm trying buddy. My heart says stay but my mind says run.LOL.
[/quote]

I know, I like Romo but I think he is involved with the mob. Point shaving is all I can say. ;D ;D
[/quote]

LOL!!!  I don't think Romo has the intelligence to even know what a point spread is. The best bet is to let home play the first three quarters and then let McGee take the forth. Haha. Might have a chance then. Texas boys now how to win.
[/quote]
Texas A&M boy knows how to win that is! ;0

[quote name="caneyhead#1fan" post="1080577" timestamp="1318430585"]
[quote author=americasteam88 link=topic=89495.msg1079829#msg1079829 date=1318348244]
We all know WOS will beat Orangefield. WOS by 14
[/quote]
[/quote]

Must be smoking some of that cane.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83