WO-S at Orangefield Predictions

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said WOS wasn't good to me this year. Kirbyville just gave up after the muffed punts and touchdowns on kick returns. I'm not trying to be negative because we're not good this year either, but WOS shouldn't be a rank team this year. If they play Coldspring i'm willing to bet any mustangs fan that the Trojans would put at least 40+ on the Stangs easily and be ready for the next round.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1077214" timestamp="1318095135"]
I said WOS wasn't good to me this year. Kirbyville just gave up after the muffed punts and touchdowns on kick returns. I'm not trying to be negative because we're not good this year either, but WOS shouldn't be a rank team this year. If they play Coldspring i'm willing to bet any mustangs fan that the Trojans would put at least 40+ on the Stangs easily and be ready for the next round.
[/quote]

if were fortunate enough to make the playoffs and we get coldspring the first round i will GLADLY take that bet sir, you name the amount!

Hey, give the Horns credit they ARE a good team and really controlled the game at the line of scrimmage. I really think it will come down to them and BC for the last playoff spot. Yes, the Mustangs were flat (maybe it was the homecoming aspect, who knows). However, NO team goes the entire season without being flat one week at least. The mark of a good team is that they WIN those games and we did. One thing for sure, if we don't take out shots downfield a little more in the passing game other teams are gonna play in the box more and our offense will have a hard time moving the ball. The Stangs are still a good team, seaching to be a great team.

I would like to see the stats from the WOS and HF game. But without seeing them I still cant see OF winning this game. They are a firery scrapy team. But even though the Silsbee OF scores were close. It really wasnt that close. Silsbees Defense pretty much dominated their Offense. And Silsbees Offense did move up and down the field fairly easily. And OF stopped them in the red zone. One caused a fumble inside the 5 and resulted in the only score OF had. I really do like OF. I just dont think they can Match WOS. This is a prediction and in no way am I against OF.  Just from what I saw against Jasper And Silsbee. I have to go with WOS. I wish they prove me wrong I will be glad to be wrong on this one.

Look people the horns came to play last night and played hard and well, but im telling you it was a case of over looking your opponent last night! The stangs OC came out throwng the ball and trying to work on things on the first drive!!! I will bet anyone any amount of money that lindsey will touch the ball every play until the bobcats prove they can stop him! And as long as our middle linebacker lynch is okay and not injured badly the defense will be better than ever! The stangs still have a speed advantage everywhere in this game! I look for the special teams from WOS to keep providing us with points and great field position.

Stangs win 24-7

[quote name="speveto" post="1077960" timestamp="1318163711"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=89495.msg1077127#msg1077127 date=1318086993]
WOS                28
Orangefield        0
[/quote]I know this post is ment to be a joke but it is "NOT FUNNY".  If Orangefield wins it will not be an "UP-SET".
[/quote]

No joke, that's exactly how I see it going down.

If the Tiger defense can keep Orangefield's offense out of the endzone, then I fully expect the Chain Gang defense to do the same.

[quote name="Gasilla" post="1078023" timestamp="1318170180"]
Very true, in all 3 of our losses we outgained our opponents. In Giddings we nearly tripled theirs and still lost by 8. Stats are for losers, period... Scoreboard baby!
[/quote] Thats very true and thats what I was wanting to see. Just how that game played.  Thats it. Im fully aware of how stats work. And I listen to the giddings game. I was aware of what took place in that game. But was trying to figure out why the score was close against HF.  In order to make my prediction thats it. So I do use stats In my own way I dont use them in a way that dosnt make sence. And I dont consider myself a loser but I will look at stats to make my own assumption of what was going on with a particular game Win or lose. 

[quote name="CATS80" post="1078060" timestamp="1318173952"]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=89495.msg1078023#msg1078023 date=1318170180]
Very true, in all 3 of our losses we outgained our opponents. In Giddings we nearly tripled theirs and still lost by 8. Stats are for losers, period... Scoreboard baby!
[/quote] Thats very true and thats what I was wanting to see. Just how that game played.  Thats it. Im fully aware of how stats work. And I listen to the giddings game. I was aware of what took place in that game. But was trying to figure out why the score was close against HF.  In order to make my prediction thats it. So I do use stats In my own way I dont use them in a way that dosnt make sence. And I dont consider myself a loser but I will look at stats to make my own assumption of what was going on with a particular game Win or lose.
[/quote]

Gas wasn't calling you a loser. He was just being funny.

[quote name="kicker" post="1078066" timestamp="1318174250"]
[quote author=CATS80 link=topic=89495.msg1078060#msg1078060 date=1318173952]
[quote author=Gasilla link=topic=89495.msg1078023#msg1078023 date=1318170180]
[/quote]

Gas wasn't calling you a loser. He was just being funny.
[/quote] I just think they took it wrong of what I was wanting to see stats for. Because if some one runs up and down the field all night. and the defense holds the oponents offense to hardly nothing . I would not bet against that team in the next game. no matter how the score looked. Just like the WOS game against Giddings.  WOS  Whipped that But all night in every way but the score. So did WOS lose? Yes. But would I bet against Them if the same game was played the following week.  Heck no.

:( :( down deep i feel like the mustangs will win agnest  orangefield BUT there is still trouble in mustange land i just cant to the life of me figer this out. alot of people on here have said that wo-s is not playing as a team like thay should and others are putting the finger on the OC play calling this all might be true the scary thing is that the mustangs are running out of time to get all this togather. to the life of me i cant understand WHY our little QB will not take off upfield on the roll out when his rec is coverd by two guys he can run for 20 are more yards and use the sideline if he see that he is going to be blasterd just step out of bounds .silsbee had a QB last year that did that very well and got big yardage now i will shut the hell up had to get that off my chest sorry guys

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83