Port Arthur Memorial vs. G.P. North Shore Game Thread/Memorial wins!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="bcjag10" post="1076515" timestamp="1318041665"]
[quote author=Mr. Buddy Garrity link=topic=89459.msg1076509#msg1076509 date=1318041564]
6 down, 10 to go.
[/quote]Man ur cocky  ;D
[/quote]Not being cocky. We as a town and team have a goal in mind. Time to get ready for Channelview. A huge game next Saturday! Probably bigger than this one was.

Every where we goooooo, Everywhere we goooo, People wanna knooooow, People wanna knooooow,  Whooooo we aaaare, whooooo we aaare.  Sooo we teeel them, soooo we tell them. 

WEEE ARE THE TIIIIITANS, WEEEE AAAARE THE TIIIITAN, THE MIGHTY, MIGHTY TIIIITANS, THE MIGHTY, MIGHTY TIIIITANS!

Congrads, Titans.  Get your popcorn, these guys are going to be here a minute!

Nice win it is what it is. The kids went deep to pull out this win. NS QB felt the pressure all night. He is suspect at best. The Run game was ok, but if you play yr assignment it want go to far. The game next week against the Brook will be a battle but I think WB will rock The Butch and get a close W. 20-13

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1076947" timestamp="1318072790"]
Congrats PAM!!...I picked against you....get ready for Channelview..."I STILL KNOW WHAT THEY DID AFTER A NS VICTORY 2 YRS AGO"...lol... ;D
[/quote]Absolutely. The C-view game could be a trap game. Stay focused, and PAM will do fine. Good job, again! Im with Mike, also, in that I could see y'all playing for the Region 3 title in December. Keep it up!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami