POST 8/6/11 SUB-VARSITY SCORES HERE!!!

Could have been worse.  It was a running clock.  Lee got to the Dayton 3, turned it over on downs and Dayton' first play after that was a 97 yard touchdown.  Right now at the half in the JV game it's 20 - 0 Dayton. I heard that the Freshmen B game was 14 - 0 Dayton.

[quote name="oldrock" post="1075139" timestamp="1317947477"]
Could have been worse.  It was a running clock.  Lee got to the Dayton 3, turned it over on downs and Dayton' first play after that was a 97 yard touchdown.  Right now at the half in the JV game it's 20 - 0 Dayton. I heard that the Freshmen B game was 14 - 0 Dayton.
[/quote]

YES!  We're gonna pin our hopes on that Freshmen B team.

[quote name="panamamyers" post="1075168" timestamp="1317949039"]
[quote author=oldrock link=topic=89365.msg1075139#msg1075139 date=1317947477]
[/quote]

YES!  We're gonna pin our hopes on that Freshmen B team.
[/quote]Not on a B team.  Last year this 9th grade bunch beat the tar out of Cunningham (North Shore's main feeder school).  That was the first time Cunningham has a lost a football game in years.  The Dayton 9th grade bunch has 5 legit athletes with break away speed and lots of size.  I would think before next year is over, they are seeing some action at least on the defensive side of the ball.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83