West Orange-Stark vs. Kirbyville Game Thread/WO-S wins!

WOSgrad

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1070656" timestamp="1317441680"]
Kirbyville have alot of fundamental work to do and WOS is not good to me. I was not impress by the Stangs at all. I've seen better WOS teams than this. I see them making it to the second round and they done.
[/quote] how far will be the wildcats go.......... they are already done......

[quote name="One4All" post="1070679" timestamp="1317442425"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=89097.msg1070656#msg1070656 date=1317441680]
Kirbyville have alot of fundamental work to do and WOS is not good to me. I was not impress by the Stangs at all. I've seen better WOS teams than this. I see them making it to the second round and they done.
[/quote]

I didnt say we were going anywhere, tell you the truth neither team isn't going anywhere. WOS is not all that good like everybody think. No doubt Kirbyville young and not a powerhouse this year and WOS is not either.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1070686" timestamp="1317442662"]
[quote author=One4All link=topic=89097.msg1070679#msg1070679 date=1317442425]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=89097.msg1070656#msg1070656 date=1317441680]
[/quote]

I didnt say we were going anywhere, tell you the truth neither team isn't going anywhere. WOS is not all that good like everybody think. No doubt Kirbyville young and not a powerhouse this year and WOS is not either.
[/quote] maybe so !!!!! But Wos competes  with any1 yr in yr out young or not ever Year......never no lay down yr and say WE YOUNG

[quote name="Dan The Man" post="1070730" timestamp="1317443981"]
If WOS is no good - Then Kville must be terrible
[/quote]

Kirbyville have alot issues with fundamentals....WOS is not that good TRUST me. Kirbyville gave up touchdowns off kick returns and muffed punts and a couple pass plays. WOS is small and have some speed but no powerhouse this year.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1070793" timestamp="1317454387"]
[quote author=Dan The Man link=topic=89097.msg1070730#msg1070730 date=1317443981]
If WOS is no good - Then Kville must be terrible
[/quote]

Kirbyville have alot issues with fundamentals....WOS is not that good TRUST me. [b]Kirbyville gave up touchdowns off kick returns and muffed punts and a couple pass plays.[/b] WOS is small and have some speed but no powerhouse this year.
[/quote]

Kvillecats there's not a Coach alive that don't know what you have said that I put in bold letters is the reason Kirbyville lost, Every Coach knows this But when you do these things you lose..WO-S was clearly the better team and Coach Thompson could have made it much worse...We will be allright it will take Coach Neece a year or two to get some experience on the young team..But from the sound of things it will be in 2A not 3A but it's not gonna be a picnic in 2A... Good Luck to WO-S on your season..

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1070656" timestamp="1317441680"]
[/quote]So, I was wondering, could we (WOS) borrow your (Kirbyville) big running back for the rest of the football season. That guy is "A HOSS AND A HALF".  Some of us WOS fans were actually cheering for him. What a pleasure it was to watch this kid tear through our defense.

[quote name="speveto" post="1070880" timestamp="1317477041"]
[/quote]So, I was wondering, could we (WOS) borrow your (Kirbyville) big running back for the rest of the football season. That guy is "A HOSS AND A HALF".  Some of us WOS fans were actually cheering for him. What a pleasure it was to watch this kid tear through our defense.
[/quote]

lol..We gotta keep Him..... ;)

this is to the kids in kirbyville DONT hang your heads you played your hearts out lastnight and thats good to see from a young team like yours.i dont know the name of your FB but lord the is one hell of a runner and will run over you as we saw lastnight. now with that being said  WHATS UP wit some of the kids there at wo-s that were not even out on the field LINDSEY for one .

[quote name="skipper" post="1070897" timestamp="1317478577"]
this is to the kids in kirbyville DONT hang your heads you played your hearts out lastnight and thats good to see from a young team like yours.i dont know the name of your FB but lord the is one heck of a runner and will run over you as we saw lastnight. now with that being said [b] WHATS UP wit some of the kids there at wo-s that were not even out on the field LINDSEY for one[/b] .
[/quote]

What players are you talking about? Did Lindsey not play? Why?

[quote name="skipper" post="1070897" timestamp="1317478577"]
this is to the kids in kirbyville DONT hang your heads you played your hearts out lastnight and thats good to see from a young team like yours.i dont know the name of your FB but lord the is one heck of a runner and will run over you as we saw lastnight. now with that being said  WHATS UP wit some of the kids there at wo-s that were not even out on the field LINDSEY for one .
[/quote]

I have heard conflicting stories on Lindsey, I hope that the one that he is injured is true (I know that sounds kinda bad). But, I have not heard how bad, if that is the case (hopefully not very badly). He has always been a warrior on the field.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder