WO-S @ kirbyville

GUNHO

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people are underestimating the stangs and are taking them for some losers, so what they're record is 1-3? wos will win every game by a blowout for now on. wos are struggling with a bunch of 1st year experienced varsity players and will regroup and start whooping people tells and will possible go deep in playoffs. all i say is you can sleep on them if you want to and see what happens

The way I see it is 2 teams all new players.....2 new head coaches.......I think this game can go to either team. Yes our records show all losses but look at who we've been playing! You can't learn and get better by playing losing teams.....Irvine might just be what K-ville needs to jump start them...... I also feel like its a friday night in Southeast Texas and win or lose we will all be doing what we love,  watching our own boys play football.....be nice fans kids are on here they don't need all bad responses, they learn from us! GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP!  Good game and good luck to both the Mustangs and the Wildcats!

[quote name="TigerJunkie12" post="1068726" timestamp="1317267385"]
I feel like a safe bet is WOS 149-14.
[/quote]

Bingo !

WOS scoring summary :

TDS -                            20         
safeties  -                      13           
field goals-                      0     
xtra points -                    1      ** bounced off of centers head
two point conversions -      1 

after the terrible red zone offense and execution last week, look for wos to not pull any starters and work on things in the 4th if we have a big lead! Does anyone know the status of britton lindsey? if he is okay and playing i look for him to have a better night than he did against jasper. Need to work on limiting the fumbles inside the red zone. The mustangs will definitely be fired up after everyone is going around talking about what coach t said.

WOS 50
K-VILLE 0

[quote name="GodsGift2011" post="1068685" timestamp="1317262802"]
people are underestimating the stangs and are taking them for some losers, so what they're record is 1-3? wos will win every game by a blowout for now on. wos are struggling with a bunch of 1st year experienced varsity players and will regroup and start whooping people tells and will possible go deep in playoffs. all i say is you can sleep on them if you want to and see what happens
[/quote]

I agree WO-S should win out.BC and Silsbee are the only teams that will test them but I expect them to win those.
So it's going to be hard to guage improvement that we most certainly need for the playoffs.Right now looks like 1 maybe 2 rounds deep.We get some things fixed we well could add to that

[quote name="GUNHO" post="1068787" timestamp="1317299400"]
[quote author=GodsGift2011 link=topic=88916.msg1068685#msg1068685 date=1317262802]
[/quote]

I agree WO-S should win out.BC and Silsbee are the only teams that will test them but I expect them to win those.
So it's going to be hard to guage improvement that we most certainly need for the playoffs.Right now looks like 1 maybe 2 rounds deep.We get some things fixed we well could add to that
[/quote]
yea...yea....WOS says this every year....haha ;D just joking!

From the comments posted on this thread it looks like WOS has a few young immature fans that desperatley need something to crow about. Now I know this is a tough time in your life with the pimples, your voice starting to change and all the weird things going on with your body. I know yall want to be big tough men and finally whup up on someone so you can feel proud. Kirbyville has had a tough start just like your Stangs. Would you like your team to be disrespected because they have a losing record? Do you want your team disrespected because they have not met expectations? Pre season we were already hearing about WOS's state run. What happened to that? Reality sucks doesnt it! We should know we have had it pretty rough ourselves.

The fact is WOS is most Kirbyville fans favorite game of the year. The past few years have made for some great match ups.  All of SETX has pulled for WOS and a few smack talking morons cant take away from the class, heart and determination the true WOS fans have shown.You still have Wildcat fans wearing 112% to everygame. I expect this years match up (although it might be two young teams) will not disapoint. If the Mustangs grow as team because of Fridays game and turn it around, good for them. We are trying to do the same. I wish them the best of luck for a great season but dont think the Cats are going to just lay down. They are looking for that W too. So you kiddies out there dont need to bet your allowance on a sure thing. Anything can happen on a given Friday night! Good luck to the Players and fans from WOS. ;D

[quote name="skipper" post="1068813" timestamp="1317302582"]
i am hopeing for a close game,kirbyville always finds away to give the kids from wo-s fits.i will be looking for the line play in the red zone from the mustangs and see if thay have fixed a few things
[/quote]

Line play???????? In another thread you said the problem was play calling. Which one is it? I can't keep up with what you claim the problem is COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name="td" post="1068871" timestamp="1317311052"]
[quote author=skipper link=topic=88916.msg1068813#msg1068813 date=1317302582]
i am hopeing for a close game,kirbyville always finds away to give the kids from wo-s fits.i will be looking for the line play in the red zone from the mustangs and see if thay have fixed a few things
[/quote]

Line play???????? In another thread you said the problem was play calling. Which one is it? I can't keep up with what you claim the problem is COACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

LMAO!!

Yes td, skip hitting the bottle much too frequent, can't remember what he says from day to day.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder