Lumberton vs Vidor. . . Predictions

Raider42

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="cougars" post="1066541" timestamp="1317045894"]
[b]One person does not make a team [/b] but if anyone has seen bollinger play he is a game changer... But having Quirante will suffice... [b]Vidor will take this one[/b]
[/quote]
I heard the same thing from the Indianapolis Colts!  ;D

[quote name="caneyhead#1fan" post="1066597" timestamp="1317050400"]
David Bollinger is not the whole team, if they throw Stevenson in the game he will probably run all over Bollinger's stats. yeah bollinger is quick and fast but Jeremy Stevenson in 10x quicker and probably even faster. He'll get his chance and Bollinger will be on the PINE.
[/quote]

stevenson isn't even his backup the starting cornerback is, whitmire. and his so called big run was 12 yards..  i mean im not taking anything away from the kid but comparing him to bolinger.. STUPID. also if stevenson is so much better and so much faster than why doesn't he start? or why is he third string? hmmm sounds to me like some one was a little jealous of bolinger.

but we'll get to see how big of an impact bolinger had on the team for the next three weeks because i just got news that he has a broken foot. he has to go for an mri tomorrow to see if he did any damage to his lis frank joint.. keep him in your prayers.

*Mod edit - Do not bash other posters *

If Vidor avoids a hangover after a tough loss, then they should win this game...the Pirates have the ability to be a very dangerous team in this district, although I do believe Lumberton may be a bit underrated...Vidor just has to put the Nederland game behind them and focus on Ltown...I have got Vidor 28, Lumberton 14

To say that Lumberton is underrated is a gross understatement.... My guess is that most posters are looking at record alone when they make predictions that are so lopsided.  Lumberton just lost to LCM by 2 .. (there were many opportunities for them to win that game - noted in other thread)  Vidor beat Kirbyville in a close game and they obviously are in a rebuild year.  Lumberton has lost several key players and if they get up for Fridays game , Vidor will be in for a real surprise...Lumberton by 12...(because we can't make field goals)

[quote name="Razor" post="1066828" timestamp="1317067148"]
Raider, for the record, Vidor beat the snot out of Kirbyville, 35-7...I really don't have a dog in this hunt, just setting the record straight
[/quote]I stand corrected on kirbyville score.. still think Lumberton will take this one.  Hope Bollinger heals up.  He seems to be a big part of that offense and will be missed.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
Well knowing that david is gonna be out is a big change for me. Stevenson is a great runner and will produce some yards and keep that outside threat open but isn't gonna produce the yards David did. Look for Quirante to be a big part of this game and the same with Clark.

Another thing that worries me is Lumberton put up a whole bunch of running yards on LCM and stat wise rushing hasn't been our strong point but i think the coaches will fix that this week and take care of Lumberton. Look for the D-line to have a huge game.

Vidor - 35
Lumberton - 24

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="raidernaytion" post="1066925" timestamp="1317073328"]
Vidor will be surprised come this Friday  ;) . I heard that Vidor copied our offense . They must respect us to do that
[/quote]
Lol that would be the case if we didn't have it first and if we ran the same offense  :o  ::)  ???  ;D

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1066939" timestamp="1317074007"]
[quote author=raidernaytion link=topic=88799.msg1066925#msg1066925 date=1317073328]
Vidor will be surprised come this Friday  ;) . I heard that Vidor copied our offense . They must respect us to do that
[/quote]
Lol that would be the case if we didn't have it first and if we ran the same offense  :o  ::)  ???  ;D
[/quote]
Yeah, I think they have had pretty much the same offense since Matthews took over.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="raidernaytion" post="1067293" timestamp="1317096165"]
The L-train is going to run all over yall. Watch and see because we played a much better team than you guys in LCM
[/quote]
Much better team? Are you serious? You really don't do research do you? If you did you would see that the Vidor defense is leading the division in total yards allowed and total touchdowns allowed. And before the Nederland game where we lost our leading rusher and scorer we were undefeated and putting up the most yards in our division as well. Now i'm not downing LCM. They are a great team. But comparing LCM and Vidor is funny....and thats being nice.  8)

[quote name="mytwocents" post="1067301" timestamp="1317096758"]
[quote author=raidernaytion link=topic=88799.msg1067293#msg1067293 date=1317096165]
The L-train is going to run all over yall. Watch and see because we played a much better team than you guys in LCM
[/quote]
Much better team? Are you serious? You really don't do research do you? If you did you would see that the Vidor defense is leading the division in total yards allowed and total touchdowns allowed. And before the Nederland game where we lost our leading rusher and scorer we were undefeated and putting up the most yards in our division as well. Now i'm not downing LCM. They are a great team. But comparing LCM and Vidor is funny....and thats being nice.  8)
[/quote]

What is that going to make you guys when we beat the living snot out of your beloved Pirates on your home turf . You lost your whole team ( 1 guy ) . You stink . FAce It

[quote name="rwtb" post="1066759" timestamp="1317061526"]
[quote author=caneyhead#1fan link=topic=88799.msg1066597#msg1066597 date=1317050400]
David Bollinger is not the whole team, if they throw Stevenson in the game he will probably run all over Bollinger's stats. yeah bollinger is quick and fast but Jeremy Stevenson in 10x quicker and probably even faster. He'll get his chance and Bollinger will be on the PINE.
[/quote]

stevenson isn't even his backup the starting cornerback is, whitmire. and his so called big run was 12 yards..  i mean im not taking anything away from the kid but comparing him to bolinger.. STUPID. also if stevenson is so much better and so much faster than why doesn't he start? or why is he third string? hmmm sounds to me like some one was a little jealous of bolinger.

but we'll get to see how big of an impact bolinger had on the team for the next three weeks because i just got news that he has a broken foot. he has to go for an mri tomorrow to see if he did any damage to his lis frank joint.. keep him in your prayers.

[/quote]

Wow, noone is even close to jelous of Bollinger. Vidor plays favorites im not even from that area and know for a fact that happens because i hear stories. I watched that Stevenson kid run and he can run all over Bollinger. He is an all around athelete..Vidor is overrated and the only reason that is, is because they think they have a good team (1 guy) and thats not how you do it. I think James Lear off the line would be a better starter for the pirates. 5' tall=trouble.

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="raidernaytion" post="1067332" timestamp="1317101603"]
[quote author=mytwocents link=topic=88799.msg1067301#msg1067301 date=1317096758]
[quote author=raidernaytion link=topic=88799.msg1067293#msg1067293 date=1317096165]
[/quote]
[/quote]

What is that going to make you guys when we beat the living snot out of your beloved Pirates on your home turf . You lost your whole team ( 1 guy ) . You stink . FAce It
[/quote]
One guy does not make a team. Especially when you run a offense who features 4 guys who run the ball.  ::) All four who have more yards than your leading rusher i might add.  ;D

Guest Pirate_pride_07
[quote name="caneyhead#1fan" post="1067396" timestamp="1317134550"]
[quote author=rwtb link=topic=88799.msg1066759#msg1066759 date=1317061526]
[quote author=caneyhead#1fan link=topic=88799.msg1066597#msg1066597 date=1317050400]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Wow, noone is even close to jelous of Bollinger. Vidor plays favorites im not even from that area and know for a fact that happens because i hear stories. I watched that Stevenson kid run and he can run all over Bollinger. He is an all around athelete..Vidor is overrated and the only reason that is, is because they think they have a good team (1 guy) and thats not how you do it. I think James Lear off the line would be a better starter for the pirates. 5' tall=trouble.
[/quote]
You watched him run what? One play? Your just making yourself look worse and worse by every word you say man. Go back to your farm country boy and leave the football talk to the men who actually know something about the game and the teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder