BMT. CENTRAL VS. BMT OZEN BROADCAST/Ozen wins in OT!!

WOSgrad

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You really hate for there to be a looser in this game.  I'm proud of both programs and their young men...alot of maturing happened last night...

There were 3 Beaumont teams that won last night...I'm proud of all the coaches, the true fans, and again....the young warriors out on the field!

Semper Fi!

ozen scored on two 90 something yd drives. Our kids are just young soldiers, they need guidance. They clearly was caught up in a situation and had not a clue how to get out. They did try to battle back. Central is young, and to stay in the game after what I saw, they've grown up after last night.
Green is a hoss. This kid is a gamer.
I saw our defensive coach yelling at the refs. Well, it was our defense that gave up those crucial drives. Wow, our punter (Robert Mitchell) hit it for 70 yds. Pinned Ozen inside the five. Green passed the ball all the way to the end zone. Com'on man!!!!!
Offensively, We should have won simply by running out the clock. Jeff called his last timeout. We waste three plays running over center. We had very little success at this all game. I like our little scat back #21 but I also like our big scat back #22. Number 22 a senior hardly ever sees the field. I don't understand how you do this to a senior. All we needed was a first down.  :(

Congrds to Ozen  ;) way to play Panthers
Congrads to my Jags  ;) Still got a lotta football left

[quote name="bcjag10" post="1064854" timestamp="1316869549"]
ozen scored on two 90 something yd drives. Our kids are just young soldiers, they need guidance. They clearly was caught up in a situation and had not a clue how to get out. They did try to battle back. Central is young, and to stay in the game after what I saw, they've grown up after last night.
I saw our defensive coach yelling at the refs. Well, it was our defense that gave up those crucial drives. Wow, our punter (Robert Mitchell) hit it for 70 yds. Pinned Ozen inside the five. Green passed the ball all the way to the end zone. Com'on man!!!!!
Offensively, We should have won simply by running out the clock. Jeff called his last timeout. We waste three plays running over center. We had very little success at this all game. I like our little scat back #21 but I also like our big scat back #22. Number 22 a senior hardly ever sees the field. I don't understand how you do this to a senior. All we needed was a first down.  :(

[/quote]#21 is a senior too.  I agree.  #22 should have been in the game more...  That's why you run the pro or I formation.  We can them both in. 

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1064910" timestamp="1316873197"]
[quote author=bcjag10 link=topic=88665.msg1064854#msg date=1316869549]

[/quote]#21 is a senior too.  I agree.  #22 should have been in the game more...  That's why you run the pro or I formation.  [size=12pt][b]We can them both in. [/b] [/size] [/quote]

Check your post--your still a little woozie--- T&P for you brother.

[quote name="SFA85" post="1064543" timestamp="1316835824"]
[quote author=bh89-2 link=topic=88665.msg1064477#msg1064477 date=1316834457]
Central is not getting a playoff spot.  Good grief!!!!!
[/quote]

Let me make a knee jerk response:  PN-G ain't getting a playoff spot.....  This game may be for the district championship....
[/quote]

As always sfa85 u r a hater!

[quote name="dme1111" post="1065052" timestamp="1316883299"]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=88665.msg1064543#msg1064543 date=1316835824]
[/quote]

Let me make a knee jerk response:  PN-G ain't getting a playoff spot.....  This game may be for the district championship....
[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm one of a few who take up for Central and or Ozen so I love my kids more than I hate yours.....  So by definition, I'm not a hater.  Just a responder.....

[quote name="SFA85" post="1065057" timestamp="1316883421"]
[quote author=dme1111 link=topic=88665.msg1065052#msg1065052 date=1316883299]
[quote author=SFA85 link=topic=88665.msg1064543#msg1064543 date=1316835824]
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I'm one of a few who take up for Central and or Ozen so I love my kids more than I hate yours.....  So by definition, I'm not a hater.  Just a responder.....
[/quote

I like all the teams in our district. However I am a bulldog!  Whoever fills the 4 playoff spots I will support.  Should be some good games in 20 4 a

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami