Jasper vs. WOS Predictions

WOS1986

WO-S in this one.Not because the odds are with them for not starting out o-3 but because they are a good team and could easly be 2-0.Just need the ball to bounce their way for a change and keep the turnovers down.Jasper is no stronger than Ned or Friendwoods.Jasper will bring it as they always do...need to play all four quarters.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off let me say i agree with you kicker on your post.now let me say this the mustangs have moved the ball very well agnest two good large football teams in nederland and friendswood like i said before played toe to toe with them both.ok now this part i do belive the kids at wo-s must find that missing link in there (D) becouse thay let two games get away from them in the 4th qt and thats not good jasper has a very good football team and are hungry to beat the mustangs dont you think and there playing at there home so its going to be a good game imo

imo IF wo-s chain gang shows up  35-10 mustangs as coach thompson said in practice  he would like to see all 11 guys on the on the ball all night long and if that happens  going to be a LONG NIGHT for jasper i for one like jasper  thay are a class team and have very good fan support

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1053998" timestamp="1315664774"]
[quote author=VPirate link=topic=88033.msg1053997#msg1053997 date=1315664594]
I like Jasper in this game but I can't see WOS going 0/3..........so I'm gonna say Stangs in a close one.  :-\
[/quote]
yea, I really wishwashy in this one..haha
[/quote]
Lol you have a pirate on your picture, you shouldnt even have an input.

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1057386" timestamp="1316094829"]
Funny that this thread is so quiet, in the past it would be full of "smack" I quess neither town is sure about their team with the new coaches....I heard the 8th grade does not have a "B" team from WOS does that mean the numbers are getting smaller
[/quote]

I wouldn't say that. It's just that class. The 7th grade does have a B team.

[quote name="caneyhead#1fan" post="1057426" timestamp="1316099105"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=88033.msg1053998#msg1053998 date=1315664774]
[quote author=VPirate link=topic=88033.msg1053997#msg1053997 date=1315664594]
I like Jasper in this game but I can't see WOS going 0/3..........so I'm gonna say Stangs in a close one.  :-\
[/quote]
yea, I really wishwashy in this one..haha
[/quote]
Lol you have a pirate on your picture, you shouldnt even have an input.
[/quote]

I guess your trying to goad me into an angry response by your silly little post.  ???
I know you have a rather limited intellect but, Saying a member of this forum can't express an opinion on a game because of a profile avatar is beyond ridiculous man.

[quote name="T-daddy" post="1057386" timestamp="1316094829"]
Funny that this thread is so quiet, in the past it would be full of "smack" I quess neither town is sure about their team with the new coaches....I heard the 8th grade does not have a "B" team from WOS does that mean the numbers are getting smaller
[/quote]

The seventh graders last year had both A and B but consolidated them midway in season, not surprising this year also since they are 8th graders now. Have not seen the seventh graders yet but I had impression they would have enough for two teams.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder