Jasper vs. WOS Predictions

WOS1986

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think still WO-S has overall the better athletes and speed.  Jasper will play them tough.  If they can limit the turnovers and contain the RB then they have a good shot at this one.  Both teams are learning new systems and so anything can happen.  It is hard to imagine WO-S going 0-3, so they will be very hungry and throw in the fact that it is a rival makes this a must see game.

the last two games that wo-s played thay showed that thay could stand toe to toe with the big boys and you cant take that away from these kids there at wo-s lady luck has not been on there side . nederland  showed lots of class on there comeback agnest the chain gang and my hats off to the kids and coaches there at nederland you just dont see that all that much agnest the mustang (D).now for the friendswood game wo-s did a outstanding job agnest a VERY LARGE friendswood team.now for the this game in jasper it should be one heck of a game if you have a weak heart stay home :) i just cant see wo-s going 0-3    PS sorry for the spelling befor you jump on me ;)

i can say this wos coaches was at both livingston and worthing game set by us at both. they where talking about morrisey alot saying they half to contain him. lol i asked them last night why yall come to houston and was at livinston the coaches said they are 0 and 2 and jasper is 2 and 1 and had livingston beat if it wasnt for the turnovers. thought that was pretty funny but i think its gonna be a good game i say whoever has the least turnovers win

This will be the 1st team for WOS to even line up against this year that is a 3A school! Two scrimmages against 4A teams and two games against 4A teams! The stangs are hungry for some wins and Wont be at a disadvantage in size! If wos stops the key turnovers they will take this one with a cushion.
Stangs win 35-14!!

[quote name="Bulldog92" post="1054617" timestamp="1315730484"]
I think Jasper will play well enough to win and one play will swing it one way or the other. 21-20 Jasper. Let's all take a minute to think about the young man that was lost during this game last year. RIP, Reggie....
[/quote]

The class that the jasper players showed was nothing less than remarkable. Shows how through the years we have had some epic battles but have nothing but respect for each other.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder