P. A. Memorial @ Beaumont Central... predictions

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1039413" timestamp="1314041673"]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=86998.msg1039395#msg1039395 date=1314039394]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=86998.msg1039327#msg1039327 date=1314030693]
[quote author=The GOAT link=topic=86998.msg1039314#msg date=1314026619]
Running downhill all night and the receivers will be catching those on the money passes from Singleton friday night, this will be a repeat from last season 48 -14
[/quote]And you think we'll just let you run downhill?  I think we'll be ready for Memorial's running game.  The X factor is will we be ready for Singlton when he decides to High Tail it.  If we can key in on this, I like our chances with the upset.
[/quote]You guys are gonna have to pick your poison, stop holmes, singleton and mayfield running or stop singleton as he chunks the ball all over the field.
[/quote]You guys are going to have to pick your poison as well.  Come after Mitchell and leave single coverage on our recievers or sit back and give him time and let him pick you apart. Also by sitting back, you may cause him to scramble, which is not a good thing.
[/quote]Mitchell is a poor mans Singleton;-)  We will send pressure at mitchell all night,  and we will cover the wideouts one on one. Mitchell will not break containment our blitzing  Lbs will in his face early and often.  This WILL be a repeat of last season!!!!!!!!

[quote name="liltex" post="1039578" timestamp="1314066312"]
Wondering is this game gonna be broadcasted on tv?P/u a 19"flat screen @ a local flea mkt.yesterday.Never mind was gonna try to upgrade but hock shop wanted to charge me $5 to take it lol.PAM by 17 :D
[/quote] ::) ::)

The QB from Central is talented and could make some plays with his legs.
However, if the Central O-line has problems, and cannot pick up the blitz, it will be a long night.
I heard that Memorial has a pretty good group of linebackers with some size.
I don't know much about Central's defense, but Memorial has a lot of weapons and speed on offense.
Something that I have not seen anyone mention, and that is special teams.
Last year special teams play really hurt Central.
I am going with P. A. Memorial.

P.A. Memorial by 14 (28 - 14)

Memorial has a good group at Lb but im afraid that pass coverage in the secondary may be their biggest weakness IMO.The Titans defense must contain Mitchell and pressure him into mistakes. Mitchell can be a problem if he is allowed to much time to throw the ball to those athletic receivers. I havent had an opportunity to see Central so I have no idea of what to expect.

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1040378" timestamp="1314237713"]
I have to go with PAM on this....Singleton and Holmes slapped dat Jaguar in Da' rear as juniors....another year under their belt....sorry  but The Goat is almost correct....61-14... :o :o :o
TITANS..
[/quote]
:o :o :o

Somewhere in west Texas the high school football Gods got together and proclaimed that Memorial is DII Region Region 4 championship material. Well I don't know about that but I do know they have two of my Baylor Bears Family members on their team so I'll be rooting for Memorial (outhside of their annual loss to La Porte) all season. Memorial takes it 42-21

[quote name="LP0175" post="1040451" timestamp="1314244104"]
Somewhere in west Texas the high school football Gods got together and proclaimed that Memorial is DII Region Region 4 championship material. Well I don't know about that but I do know they have two of my Baylor Bears Family members on their team so I'll be rooting for Memorial [b](outhside of their annual loss to La Porte) [/b] all season. Memorial takes it 42-21
[/quote]Ouch!

One thing that Memorial will fail to realize.  Central is one of the most athletic teams that PAM will face on their regular season schedule.  We have just as much speed and quickness as they do.  This may come down to coaching.  And we do know that both team's coaching have had some 'huckups' a time or two over the years.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder