**THE RETURN OF THE SETXSPORTS WEEKLY PREVIEW SHOW**

It's football time in Southeast Texas and that means the one of the most asked about shows on the net is returning for another season of high school sports as the [b][i]SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show[/i][/b] makes its return next week with not just one, but TWO editions of the show!

Tune in on a special day and time, Sunday, August 21st from 7-10 p.m., as Mike Sanchez, Jereme Hubbard and Todd Broussard bring you the SETXsports Preseason Football Preview Special.  During this special preview show, Mike, Jereme and Todd will take you through all of the districts in the SETXsports coverage area, give you their thoughts and predictions on the teams and players to watch during the 2011 season, reveal the SETXsports Preseason Rankings for the big schools and small schools, and talk about some exciting new partnerships that SETXsports has entered into for the 2011 season!  And as always, you'll have a chance to chime in with your questions, comments and views about the football season (AND our predictions) by weighing in on our Preview Show thread which will also give you guidance on how to tune in!

We'll give you a day or so to digest Sunday night's information and then return either Tuesday or Wednesday for what will be the regular time for the SETXsports Weekly High School Preview Show at 6:00 p.m. coming to you from its home at the [b]Hamburger Depot[/b] located at 790 Neches in downtown Beaumont where Mike and his merry band, including Robert Sells, Aaron Tippett, Bruce Reyes and Gabe Pruett, editor of the Orange Leader, will take you through the games of the opening week of the season.  They'll reveal the SETXsports Big School and Small School Games of the Week, give you their predictions on the Week 0 games and bring you the latest of the goings on in Southeast Texas high school football!  And we'll, as always, be looking for your input in the Preview Show thread as we get your views on the season, the week and our views.

So join us for another exciting season brought to you by Your Source for Sports in Southeast Texas, SETXsports.com!

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1036408" timestamp="1313587462"]
It sure sucks that I won't be able to eat those delicious burgers this year...     :'( :'(  On the bright side, Scooter may be in attendence!   8)
[/quote]

First of all, why can't you eat those burgers? Second, who said scooter was invited? ;) ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1036409" timestamp="1313587590"]
[quote author=BMTSoulja1 link=topic=86797.msg1036408#msg1036408 date=1313587462]
It sure sucks that I won't be able to eat those delicious burgers this year...     :'( :'(  On the bright side, Scooter may be in attendence!   8)
[/quote]

First of all, why can't you eat those burgers? Second, who said scooter was invited? ;) ;D
[/quote]Diet.  ;D  ;)  I might have a moment of weakness, thought.  ;D

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="1036820" timestamp="1313671122"]
[quote author=BrenhamFan link=topic=86797.msg1036768#msg1036768 date=1313641084]
Finally....  I hope the Burgers are worth the 3 hour drive!  :D
[/quote]They are, Trust me.
[/quote]We know, we can hear you smacking into your microphone  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124