What will the Saturday morning headlines read come 8/27/11?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1024770" timestamp="1310675793"]
There was a "BUTCH SIZED" slaughter of Jaguars by a bunch of angry Titans Friday night.  ;D
[/quote][quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=85729.msg1024780#msg1024780 date=1310678625]
[quote author=BMTJags link=topic=85729.msg1024774#msg1024774 date=1310677553]
Your like a month and a half early, man!  I'm the Saturday Headlines guy!  And I can tell you that it WON'T read that!   ;D
[/quote]  ::) :D
[/quote]

Must be the early, early edition.  ;D

[quote name="BMTJags" post="1024948" timestamp="1310729160"]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=85729.msg1024913#msg1024913 date=1310700176]
I can't wait for the season and the "Saturday morning headlines" threads!
[/quote] 8) 8)
[/quote]
You know he's not going to show up that morning...

[b]Cubs annual hammering of Huntsville, sends them back with a message for the rest of 18-4A...  Especially Kingwood Park![/b] :o ;D

or

[b]Cubs exterminate the Hornets; Could this be connected to Dayton's extermination of the Ant Mound last year....  Who needs ORKIN with these 2 perennial powers[/b] ;) :D

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1024958" timestamp="1310733735"]
[b]Cubs annual hammering of Huntsville, sends them back with a message for the rest of 18-4A...  Especially Kingwood Park![/b] :o ;D

or

[b]Cubs exterminate the Hornets; Could this be connected to Dayton's extermination of the Ant Mound last year....  Who needs ORKIN with these 2 perennial powers[/b] ;) :D

[/quote]LOL!!!

Jags SUCK the life out of a TITan.

West Brook finds out about 'Ozone' (seems that everyone misspells Ozen, so I'll do it too) Awareness the hard way.  Left with several Bruins gasping for air.

I guess they didn't realize that Bears hunt anything in the water.  That includes 'Goose'.  Dinnertime in North Orange!

Who thought that Lions hibernate?  They remain dormant for another week.

PETA called to the scene and look for people responsible trampleing helpless bulldogs in Jasper, Tx.

The spirit of Reggie Garrett lives on as the Mustang players score several Touchdowns and point to the sky.  

The Indians refuse to call their opponents by their first name, Gregory, but rather call them Red Headed... Last name 'Stepchild'.

Texas 'High' may have a great elevation, but the Pirate Ship is at Sea Level.  Pirates bring them back 'down' to earth.  

[quote name="BrenhamFan" post="1024958" timestamp="1310733735"]

or

[/quote]

No extemination here, Ask them what BH did to them the rest of the year ;D Long live the Queen :o

[quote name="BMTJags" post="1024979" timestamp="1310737527"]
Jags[b] SUCK[/b] the life out of a[b] TIT[/b]an.

West Brook finds out about 'Ozone' (seems that everyone misspells Ozen, so I'll do it too) Awareness the hard way.  Left with several Bruins gasping for air.

I guess they didn't realize that Bears hunt anything in the water.  That includes 'Goose'.  Dinnertime in North Orange!

PETA called to the scene and look for people responsible trampleing helpless bulldogs in Jasper, Tx.

The spirit of Reggie Garrett lives on as the Mustang players score several Touchdowns and point to the sky.  

The Indians refuse to call their opponents by their first name, Gregory, but rather call them Red Headed... Last name 'Stepchild'.

Texas 'High' may have a great elevation, but the Pirate Ship is at Sea Level.  Pirates bring them back 'down' to earth.  

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="VPirate" post="1024990" timestamp="1310738855"]
[quote author=BMTJags link=topic=85729.msg1024979#msg1024979 date=1310737527]
Jags[b] SUCK[/b] the life out of a[b] TIT[/b]an.

[/quote]

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
[/quote] ;D ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="Le Sgt Rey (French)" post="1024952" timestamp="1310732417"]
[quote author=BMTJags link=topic=85729.msg1024948#msg1024948 date=1310729160]
[quote author=ndnsrock44 link=topic=85729.msg1024913#msg1024913 date=1310700176]
I can't wait for the season and the "Saturday morning headlines" threads!
[/quote] 8) 8)
[/quote]
You know he's not going to show up that morning...
[/quote]That's cause he's still gonna be at the recovery ward at the SETX Medical Center after Memorial gets thru de-clawing the Jags

Okay, you want a Saturday morning headline for August 27th? Here goes...........

[b][size=18pt]BOREMONT RERUNAPRIZE RAISES THEIR RATES TO $6.00 FOR THREE PAGE NEWSPAPER, LOYAL SPORTS FANS MOVE THEIR READERSHIP TO SETXSPORTS.COM FOR MORE RELIABLE SPORTS NEWS!!!![/size][/b] subheadline reads....[b][size=12pt]PAPER ANNOUNCES CLOSING AS LAST TWELVE SUBSCRIBERS LEAVE.[/size][/b]

Indians of Sante Fe tribe "RAID"the Ant Mound @ their reservation.Queen Ant(in tutu) regroups for home field attack in just 7 days from those "RAID"ers w/ton of Lumber on brand new turf.(RAIDDDDDDDDDD)This stuff just kills me ;D ;D ;D

[quote name="liltex" post="1025848" timestamp="1311005702"]
Indians of Sante Fe tribe "RAID"the Ant Mound @ their reservation.Queen Ant(in tutu) regroups for home field attack in just 7 days from those "RAID"ers w/ton of Lumber on brand new turf.(RAIDDDDDDDDDD)This stuff just kills me ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]Ha haaa!  I likes!!!  ;D ;D

[/quote]

That's a good one!  LMAO! :D

[/quote]

Uh still not funny 8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• What the writer stated wrt crossover votes in the primary/runoff: "Covey and his supporters Paxton and Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick said Phelan only won because Democrats crossed over to vote in the Republican Primary for him. Paxton said Covey’s campaign identified “at least” 1,442 Democrats who voted early in Jefferson County in the primary runoff. Texas does not have party registration, but a voter’s primary voting history is public. The Covey campaign has not released its methodology behind its claim, but  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  by The Texan news website found that 9% of Republican voters in the March District 21 primary had voted in one of the previous four Democratic primaries. However, only 5% of that group had voted in all four previous Democratic primaries. What Phelan’s opponents did not mention is historically Democratic Jefferson County is undergoing a political transition towards the Republican party — the county judge switched his affiliation to the GOP in 2017 — so many residents have a mixed primary voting history. And Phelan’s allies in the House dismissed the idea that liberals swung the election. "I knocked on doors, hundreds and hundreds of doors, made calls for Dade,” Republican Rep. Jeff Leach, R-Plano, said on Mark Davis’ radio program Wednesday. “I did not speak to a single Democrat down here in HD21. Not a single one." "  
    • He's with it enough to do what he's told, beginning day 1 when he signed the order to revoke the Keystone Pipeline project.  But more recently, he's protecting the DOJ, as well as himself ...  This is the hidden content, please Sign In or Sign Up  
    • Most 75-80 year Olds have some type of cognitive impairment. If you are asking if Biden has dementia then my answer is no. That is a Republican talking point. If you all think he has dementia what type do you think he has?
    • A lot better showing from the Ags tonight!   Bring on Oregon 
  • Topics