Jasper...

It's just over a month before two-a-days start and there isn't much chatter about the Bulldogs. Who's coming back? What schemes will the new coaching staff run? Is Coach Morgan the guy that's gonna bring Jasper football back to being one of the best in the area?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1021511" timestamp="1309451247"]
they should be pretty good this year.
[/quote]

I would think with a good coach now in place along with a returning young team they should start to look alot better the next few seasons.

If the new HC repeats the success he enjoyed at his last stop as defensive coordinator, Jasper will be in the playoffs this year, and will then start some old fashioned Jasper football winning.

Rumor has it that the now soph class is one of the most talented classes in years.  Jasper may turn some heads even this year.

[quote name="j_dog" post="1021552" timestamp="1309460062"]
If the new HC repeats the success he enjoyed at his last stop as defensive coordinator, Jasper will be in the playoffs this year, and will then start some old fashioned Jasper football winning.

Rumor has it that the now soph class is one of the most talented classes in years.  Jasper may turn some heads even this year.
[/quote]
I know of three area teams "banking" on their Soph class.  Jasper, Silsbee, and WOS likes their sophs.

[quote name="j_dog" post="1021552" timestamp="1309460062"]

[b]Rumor has it that the now soph class is one of the most talented classes in years.  Jasper may turn some heads even this year.[/b][/quote]

And yet Silsbee has defeated this bunch the last two years. ;)

I'll put Silsbee's soph. class up against anyone's.

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1021627" timestamp="1309479504"]
Jasper will beat K-Ville. Mark it down, date and time.  ;)
[/quote]

Both teams are young and have new HCs, and the game is in Jasper......naaa, I stick with the Kats on this one  ;) :D
It should be a good one though........GO WILDCATS!!

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1021661" timestamp="1309488201"]
[quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=85343.msg1021627#msg1021627 date=1309479504]
Jasper will beat K-Ville. Mark it down, date and time.  ;)
[/quote]

Both teams are young and have new HCs, [b]and the game is in Jasper.[/b].....naaa, I stick with the Kats on this one  ;) :D
It should be a good one though........GO WILDCATS!!
[/quote]thats why  ;)

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="1021647" timestamp="1309485016"]
[quote author=j_dog link=topic=85343.msg1021552#msg1021552 date=1309460062]

[b]Rumor has it that the now soph class is one of the most talented classes in years.  Jasper may turn some heads even this year.[/b][/quote]

And yet Silsbee has defeated this bunch the last two years. ;)

I'll put Silsbee's soph. class up against anyone's.

I thought they tied this year???
[/quote]

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1021890" timestamp="1309550522"]
not enough to keep the Kats from taking Dist. again.... :-*
[/quote]

Don't hurt being a homer...I'm one also,But one thing Iv'e learned from an old Chinese proverb.."no countie chickie's till you hear them chirping".... ;D

[quote name="Kville_Kats" post="1021963" timestamp="1309568950"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=85343.msg1021890#msg1021890 date=1309550522]
[/quote]

Don't hurt being a homer...I'm one also,But one thing Iv'e learned from an old Chinese proverb.."no countie chickie's till you hear them chirping".... ;D
[/quote]

I know...just bored and trying stir the pot...lol

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1021968" timestamp="1309571894"]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=85343.msg1021890#msg1021890 date=1309550522]
[/quote]i agree they will win district, i just dont think they will beat Jasper in Jasper this year.
[/quote] Tell me what player from Jasper gonna stop Haywood, Smith, Jacko, Brooks and Irvine coming out the backfield???

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami