Jasper...

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1022106" timestamp="1309682448"]
[quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=85343.msg1021968#msg1021968 date=1309571894]
[quote author=kcat-fan link=topic=85343.msg1021890#msg1021890 date=1309550522]
not enough to keep the Kats from taking Dist. again.... :-*
[/quote]i agree they will win district, i just dont think they will beat Jasper in Jasper this year.
[/quote] Tell me what player from Jasper gonna stop Haywood, Smith, Jacko, Brooks and Irvine coming out the backfield???
[/quote]

is Haywood gonna play QB with Irvine and Smith carring the rock?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1022120" timestamp="1309699988"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=85343.msg1022106#msg1022106 date=1309682448]
[quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=85343.msg1021968#msg1021968 date=1309571894]
[/quote]i agree they will win district, i just dont think they will beat Jasper in Jasper this year.
[/quote] Tell me what player from Jasper gonna stop Haywood, Smith, Jacko, Brooks and Irvine coming out the backfield???
[/quote]

[/quote]

My understanding is that is the plan.

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1022120" timestamp="1309699988"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=85343.msg1022106#msg1022106 date=1309682448]
[/quote]

[/quote] Yes....that is correct.

[quote name="pirateguy" post="1022318" timestamp="1309833810"]
Jasper is going to surprise a lot of people this year....I would even say they have a very good shot at winning district. K-ville will be down this year, and I think the Dogs will take them.
[/quote] I dont doubt the Bulldogs will have a pretty good team. Saying Kirbyville will be down this year considering the talent we have especially on defense is not thinking smart. Talent flows in Kirbyville and you will see why they rank once again.

[quote name="Kvillecats" post="1022329" timestamp="1309839247"]
[quote author=pirateguy link=topic=85343.msg1022318#msg1022318 date=1309833810]
Jasper is going to surprise a lot of people this year....I would even say they have a very good shot at winning district. K-ville will be down this year, and I think the Dogs will take them.
[/quote] I dont doubt the Bulldogs will have a pretty good team. Saying Kirbyville will be down this year considering the talent we have especially on defense is not thinking smart. Talent flows in Kirbyville and you will see why they rank once again.
[/quote]

Easy, easy. I wasn't taking a jab at your cats....But let's look at this seriously...when I say down, it means not as good as those teams in the last four or five years. Am I far off with my rationale?

[quote name="pirateguy" post="1022430" timestamp="1309913793"]
[quote author=Kvillecats link=topic=85343.msg1022329#msg1022329 date=1309839247]
[quote author=pirateguy link=topic=85343.msg1022318#msg1022318 date=1309833810]
[/quote]

Easy, easy. I wasn't taking a jab at your cats....But let's look at this seriously...when I say down, it means not as good as those teams in the last four or five years. Am I far off with my rationale?
[/quote]

Pirate 

My inital thoughts are on the same line as yours.  I was predicting a good year but with lose of key talent and a very young team this year I thought the level of play would be less than the previous few years.  After talking with and seeing how a few of the kids have grown and developed and talking with HC Neece I think it might not be as bad as first thought.  If you just made me answer honestly and asked me if I thought this years team will be as good as last year my honest answer will be no, but it wouldnt be that much of a shock if it all came together and they proved me wrong and had a very very good year!  Will be fun to watch! 

I am a barber and cut alot of the players hair. They will be just fine trust me! Ford will be missed just like Peirce Rhodes, but im tellin yall they are far from being "down" like alot of people who dnt even live in Kirbyville are saying. Kirbyville prove people wrong year after year and seem like more i hear this nonsense the better the cats run the rock down their opponents throat.

[quote name="I dont play well with Jaguars" post="1022709" timestamp="1310006169"]
i motivate them with my posts  ;D i take ALL the credit.  :D ;D
[/quote]

:D :D ;D...we're bustin' at the seams for some football around here!!!
...and Scooter, talking bout our Kats is like talking bout Moms...LOL

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1022712" timestamp="1310006808"]
[quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=85343.msg1022709#msg1022709 date=1310006169]
[/quote]

...and Scooter,[b] talking bout our Kats is like talking bout Moms[/b]...LOL
[/quote]

lol.... :) :)

[quote name="kcat-fan" post="1022712" timestamp="1310006808"]
[quote author=I dont play well with Jaguars link=topic=85343.msg1022709#msg1022709 date=1310006169]
[/quote]

...and Scooter, talking bout our Kats is like talking bout Moms...LOL
[/quote]  :D

Rykerx

Thanks for the insight. That's the crazy thing about high school football, kids can mature and get so much bigger, stronger, and faster over one summer, and a team can change so much over that time as well. But you know how it is, no matter what, that game between us is always fun and exciting to watch....(except last year...that sucked to see from our side of the field. Hahaha)

[quote name="pirateguy" post="1022785" timestamp="1310044734"]
Rykerx

Thanks for the insight. That's the crazy thing about high school football, kids can mature and get so much bigger, stronger, and faster over one summer, and a team can change so much over that time as well. But you know how it is, no matter what, that game between us is always fun and exciting to watch....(except last year...that sucked to see from our side of the field. Hahaha)
[/quote]

We are hoping it sucks again this year too!  but just this game!  Wishin ya well on the rest of the season  ;D

[quote name="the sports guy" post="1022815" timestamp="1310050245"]
Im a barber in Jasper. ;)  Jasper will roll over Kirbyville. ;D
[/quote] Ok...we gon see. When the last time Jasper just "rolled" over Kirbyville? Cmon man get real!!! We know yall suppose to have some better coaches, but do the kids have the attitude and desire to win?? I'll go on a limb and say it will be a better game than last year....i dont know about the "rolling over".

I hear the UIL has begun an investigation into the new coach bringing extensions to the Jasper program?  As for the nails I dont think its a violation yet.  I hear that they might be adding acrylic testing to the steroid testing progam when it does become illegal. 

I'm not sure where they stand on this in Kville yet but they better get on board quick!  I just passed a Trout Creek Church bus full of chinese people headed to Newton with arms full of paint, mirrors and light stands. 

[quote name="rykerx144" post="1023395" timestamp="1310214704"]
I hear the UIL has begun an investigation into the new coach bringing extensions to the Jasper program?  As for the nails I dont think its a violation yet.  I hear that they might be adding acrylic testing to the steroid testing progam when it does become illegal. 

I'm not sure where they stand on this in Kville yet but they better get on board quick!  I just passed a Trout Creek Church bus full of chinese people headed to Newton with arms full of paint, mirrors and light stands. 
[/quote]

;D ;D ;D

Extensions?! Have some proof before you throw around wild accusations like that! It's all natural over here, sir!!! Anyways, the junior high group looks strong this year, great genes running through those kids. Awesome fingernails. Really raw, but nothing a little nail file can't fix.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder