MOSLEY = 406 YARDS!!!!!

GoDogs27

Guest 87CRU79

87CRU79 wrote:

Nederland's premier JV running back, Cameron Bass (younger brother of former Nederland Offensive Lineman Zach Bass, who plays center for the #6 UMHB Crusaders), was moved up for the Varsity game against Slumberton. He had rushed for anywhere from 1000 to 1200 yards and 8-10 TDs on the JV. But that is Thursday night ball, I expect a bright future on Friday nights for this young man.

I called it guys. Little Bass had a break out game, especially with that 17 yard TD run. The future is bright for this young man.

Didn't the announcer mention something about Mosley being only 2 yards shy of a career record or something? (Don't bash me, I'm asking to clarify-I didn't hear all of what was said).

IF that was the case, they should have put him back in...we could have EASILY given him the 2 yards...heck, prolly 3...

Any case...Great Job Mosley!

Congratulations Nederland!

Didn't the announcer mention something about Mosley being only 2 yards shy of a career record or something? (Don't bash me' date=' I'm asking to clarify-I didn't hear all of what was said).

IF that was the case, they should have put him back in...we could have EASILY given him the 2 yards...heck, prolly 3...

Any case...Great Job Mosley!

Congratulations Nederland![/quote']

The announcer mistakenly had the wrong numbers... He said that Mosley was 2 yards shy of breaking the Nederland Single Season Rushing Record... Truth is... Mosley had broken Ross LaBove's record early in the third quarter... And Neumann was NOT going to risk Mosley going in and getting hurt on one play....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder