Opinions!!!!!

Let me first say that everyone has their own opinion, and they have every right to have it.  Now with that being said I trust that the Lamar MBB Head Coach Committee will make the right choice to hire the coach.  Regardless of what people say on this message board or any other.  The committee is way more qualified than any news, newspaper or internet junkie claiming who they think should be hired. 

So, whoever the committee hires this week we need to stand behind them and get Lamar back where we all want it to be!!!!  WINNING BALL GAMES and making trips back to the NCAA!!!!  ;D ;D

[quote name="LUFAN" post="992366" timestamp="1301862514"]
I called Pat Knight a few months ago... I will say what I said then... He will do a good job for us. [b]I agree with Lazeek and it will be even better if we can get Matt Cross to join the staff. [/b]
[/quote]

Would it be better to be a top Ju-Co coach that has an outstanding winning percentage, or an assistant coach at a below average mid-major program?

[quote name="JJWooten" post="992380" timestamp="1301865791"]
[quote author=LUFAN link=topic=82638.msg992366#msg992366 date=1301862514]
I called Pat Knight a few months ago... I will say what I said then... He will do a good job for us. [b]I agree with Lazeek and it will be even better if we can get Matt Cross to join the staff. [/b]
[/quote]

Would it be better to be a top Ju-Co coach that has an outstanding winning percentage, or an assistant coach at a below average mid-major program?
[/quote]

i'm for a head coach..

Oh, I will support Lamar regardless of who is the head coach.  I am not going to wish bad luck on my hometown university simply because they selected a coach that I didn't agree with.

That being said, I reserved the right to express my optimism or lack thereof on Lamar's chances of revival based upon that choice of coach and, quite simply, I'm not optimistic, sorry.  Some are saying that the Knight era (if it comes to pass...as we have seen, a lot could happen between now and Thursday) will be more successful if Matt Cross is selected as an assistant.  I think the only assistant that would make the Pat Knight era successful is BOBBY KNIGHT.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami