BRI

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="983887" timestamp="1300304038"]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=81733.msg983881#msg983881 date=1300303005]
And your post about Alvin Brooks getting an interview.
[/quote]

I am about to post something really out there and see if it gets posted on their site. It's totally bogus and I will delete it later but just wanting to see if they will post it themselves.
[/quote]

Let me know when you do!  I'm gonna do a print screen so that it is preserved for posterity! And for whatever fun I can come up with.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="983890" timestamp="1300304299"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=81733.msg983887#msg983887 date=1300304038]
[quote author=WOSgrad link=topic=81733.msg983881#msg983881 date=1300303005]
And your post about Alvin Brooks getting an interview.
[/quote]

I am about to post something really out there and see if it gets posted on their site. It's totally bogus and I will delete it later but just wanting to see if they will post it themselves.
[/quote]

Let me know when you do!  I'm gonna do a print screen so that it is preserved for posterity! And for whatever fun I can come up with.
[/quote]

I just posted it on our site. It's in the "next BB coach thread"

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="984283" timestamp="1300374721"]
Dry run so far..........but coachacola has chimed in this morning on our site, so it may be a matter of time before they take the bait!!! ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Yes, but I am confident we set our lines in a prime spot. The bite may be a late in the day bite. ;)

Bec[quote name="LAZEEK" post="984291" timestamp="1300375597"]
How come you and I are the only two on BRI right now!!!! :D :D :D
[/quote]

Maybe it is because.....um......no

Perhaps it is due to....er....no

It could be....nope....not that either

It is because THEY SUCK!!!

This is a quote from CardAmbassador regarding our bait:

I thik something has been decided about some school, maybe Lamar maybe not, joining the WAC. But the more I look at all the signs (the quiet before the storm) the better I feel about Lamar going WAC. Maybe the ADMIN can make some calls to his sources and see if their are any leaks? [b]The biggest sign being the time that Roc's release was announced and the possibility of Capel coming to Lamar[/b]

LOVE IT!!!! ;D

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="984481" timestamp="1300396930"]
[quote author=LAZEEK link=topic=81733.msg984461#msg984461 date=1300395958]
Love the new Signature Grad!! :D :D
[/quote]

How about mine?
[/quote]

[img]http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/927/laughter.gif[/img]

So in the last 2-3 days Dale has copied and pasted what sleepy put about 3 possible coaches for LU, said he heard that Capel was interested in LU which was a total lie and he bought it and also about the fact that LU will hire a minority for their new basketball coach.  All of which he got the info straight off of our board!!!!!  Is there anything else I am missing?  I am gonna let it build just a little but more and then drop the gauntlet on him!!!!!

Well, I would be a little interested what "drop the gauntlet on him" means.  If that includes a disclosure that the Capel information was an outright falsehood, I would caution against that.  I think the fact that we planted info out there would look worse on us than it would on them.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="984502" timestamp="1300399024"]
Well, I would be a little interested what "drop the gauntlet on him" means.  If that includes a disclosure that the Capel information was an outright falsehood, I would caution against that.  I think the fact that we planted info out there would look worse on us than it would on them.
[/quote]

Then I shall heed my plan....... ;D ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124