BRI

I banned Dale (bigred360) and CardAmbassador for something that Jordan does not tolerate, neither do I. Those guys are members of this site but go to the other site and bad mouth SETXsports in an open forum. That will not be allowed as members.

We may talk badly ourselves about them but we do it in a closed or limited forum, not an open forum for all to see.

I will talk to Dale soon and let him know why. Just will give him a cooling off period. As for CardAmbassador, he didn't bring anything positive here and was always trying to post links to BRI here, so he will not be allowed back.

If you guys think I am wrong on this, please let me know.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, sounds good to me.  

I have always waffled back and forth on whether a person's posts on another board constitutes an offense on this one.  But given that there are folks who are posters on both sites, damage to this site can be done by posts made on another.

Dale and I have gotten along and I went to school with some of his family, but if he is going to post ill about SETXsports, then he has got to go.  He has been known to be a bit unstable anyway.  I remember that Jim Barton had to remove him as a moderator on another site in the Lamar forum over there as he had been threatening posters there.  

As to CardAmbassador, I completely agree.  He is nothing but an troublemaking jackass who we probably should have dropped the bomb on a long time ago.

I support these actions!

Dale used to be a moderator here under the username of "abovetherim". But he vanished for a couple of years and so we took his mod status. He then came back last year under his new name (kept the abtr account, which I have now deleted) and started posting pretty regular here. He became a mod at the other site sometime last year.

I get along with Dale also but you are right Todd, he gets pretty squirrley sometimes. I was just going to ban him for a limited time but if he continues with his flamatory remarks, it will be permanent.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="982996" timestamp="1300209507"]
Dale used to be a moderator here under the username of "abovetherim". But he vanished for a couple of years and so we took his mod status. He then came back last year under his new name (kept the abtr account, which I have now deleted) and started posting pretty regular here. He became a mod at the other site sometime last year.

I get along with Dale also but you are right Todd, he gets pretty squirrley sometimes. I was just going to ban him for a limited time but if he continues with his flamatory remarks, it will be permanent.
[/quote]

I agree, Mike.  If he continues to speak ill of us, he forfeits any privilege to be here.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="983140" timestamp="1300225568"]
Anxious to see how long my new account over there stays active.............they have mentioned my name, mike's name and one or two others and that pisses me off!!!
[/quote]

What does it matter?  We are nothing but greedy people anyway.

I do not like the fact that they are posting my name in an open forum and I am not allowed to rebutt because I am banned over there, been banned for 8 months now.

Todd, how about you tell Dale that I would come over there and join the party but I am not allowed.

[quote name="WOSgrad" post="983384" timestamp="1300241411"]
My response, I won't tell you how, but it will send Dale into a tizzy!
[/quote]

I was glad that he was back on our site posting. But he needs to know that he cannot post things on another site running us down. We will not tolerate any member doing that.

Ask him if he needs to borrow a few thousand from me to join the Cardinal Club. I'll also put in a good word. ;D

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="983412" timestamp="1300242360"]
Now the SOB just put my uncles name on the site!!!!! >:( >:(
[/quote]

Putting our names on the open forum is wrong. I would not have a problem with him putting our usernames in the open forum, but not our real names.

Looks like Dale wants war!!

Gosh this has been a few years ago. He called me at work one time discussing Chad's old Hoopinsider board etc...Then he got to saying "Kerry im in serious trouble", i asked why. He just told me it was a serious matter with the Law and wouldnt tell me anything else about it.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="983516" timestamp="1300244874"]
They talk about our Lamar forum being slow............there has never been more than 8 people online on the BRI site and at that moment 6 of them were either ADMIN or MODS!!!!! :D :D :D
[/quote]

I know, it's quite comical. I have watched their board, even during football season, and the most they ever have is 5 regular members and the 4 mods.

I have tracked their traffic since they started the site, it pales even in the last few months to our Lamar board. The fact is, 95% of those guys post over on our board and 100% of them view our board. Until today, Todd and I were probably the only 2 from our site that would venture over there. I am banned from posting on the site but can still view it. Was banned sometime last year, "for no reason" like Dale was. ::)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124