Mexia

No-look, you and Easttexasbb follow that region of the state in basketball, don't you?

What is ya'lls take on this match-up?  Others have mentioned that Mexia is not as deep as Silsbee, but if you can score 90-something points in the Regional quarterfinals, I don't think there is any question on their depth and stamina.

[quote name="no-look" post="977107" timestamp="1299208390"]
http://lufkindailynews.com/sports/article_ec4f4062-454a-11e0-b32a-001cc4c002e0.html       A little insight..
[/quote]

Don't know if Weathers is their best player but hoping HJ has an answer for him. 

[quote name="FanintheStands" post="977132" timestamp="1299209800"]
No-look, you and Easttexasbb follow that region of the state in basketball, don't you?

What is ya'lls take on this match-up?  Others have mentioned that Mexia is not as deep as Silsbee, but if you can score 90-something points in the Regional quarterfinals, I don't think there is any question on their depth and stamina.
[/quote]I haven't seen Mexia play but from scores and what I've heard that they are a good team. It will be a good ballgame but I think HJ can win if they play up to their potential......not sure Mexia is as diciplined as HJ.....

[quote name="no-look" post="977140" timestamp="1299210129"]
[quote author=FanintheStands link=topic=81231.msg977132#msg977132 date=1299209800]

[/quote]I haven't seen Mexia play but from scores and what I've heard that they are a good team. It will be a good ballgame but I think HJ can win if they play up to their potential......not sure Mexia is as diciplined as HJ.....
[/quote]Ha!!

I'm not sure if the Aggie Corp is as disciplined as HJ!!!!!!  :D

[quote name="bmrm" post="977162" timestamp="1299211377"]
[quote author=AggiesAreWe link=topic=81231.msg977158#msg977158 date=1299210946]
Don't sleep on Mexia! ;) ;D
[/quote]

OK that's more than once you've made that statement - what is it that you know that the rest of us don't? 
[/quote]

Let's just say I have some "inside" scoop. ;) ;D

Guest Air Bisquit
Some stats on the Blackcats

http://www.maxpreps.com/high-schools/hfQdVg-_wE6yNZ0GDimoNA/mexia-black-cats/basketball/stats.htm

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124