**BMT CENTRAL vs. CE KING Broadcast**/C.E. King advances

Our second game of this Bi-District doubleheader from East Chambers will have the Central Jaguars, 3rd in 20-4A, facing the CE King Panthers, 19-4A's 2nd place team. The winner will face the winner of #23 Humble/Magnolia West game in the Area round. Central (17-9, 10-4) and King (13-15, 10-4) do have a common opponent in that both teams defeated Galena Park, who is the 4th place team out of 19-4A. Central defeated GP 66-48, while King swept GP in district, winning 67-55 and 60-52.

Broadcast start time will be 10 minutes prior to tip which is scheduled for 8pm (time app. due to length of prior game). Click the link provided to hear all the exciting action LIVE!!

CENTRAL vs. CE KING, LIVE TONIGHT here at SETXsports.com!!!

http://www.setxsports.com/index/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=112:silsbeebcast&catid=73:games

We need to come out and jump on this team fast and take care of business early.  Get Fruge going early.  Let Smith set the tempo early.  I don't want him shooting those threes.  He needs to shoot that midrange jumper or drive to the cup.    I expect Allen to work hard down low and control the boards.  I need Frelow to penetrate every chance he gets.  Its now time to peaking.  All of these teams are good and we will have to be ready...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83