Thank you Lamar forum members!!!

[quote name="coachacola" post="964900" timestamp="1297477884"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=80131.msg964880#msg964880 date=1297477234]
is there even another lamar forum out there?  if so, i've never heard of it.
[/quote]

Yes, and having multiple forums for Lamar is good.  Competition is good.
[/quote]

Just don't post the name of it or your post will get deleted. Also don't try to give other website's their due credit on stories or that will be deleted too. You have to love class.  :D

[quote name="coachacola" post="964900" timestamp="1297477884"]
[quote author=bullets13 link=topic=80131.msg964880#msg964880 date=1297477234]
is there even another lamar forum out there?  if so, i've never heard of it.
[/quote]

Yes, and having multiple forums for Lamar is good. [b] Competition is good[/b].
[/quote]

I agree, competition is good. Now, if we could just get some comp. ;) ;D

I have posted on setxsports since about 2008 and love the site. This site (after censored shut down) were the only ones to give Lamar alumni and fan's a place to talk about anything related to Lamar University.

However, in all honesty this is a regional sports forum that is geared toward high school athletics and setxsports does a great job as there are over 19K users on this site which is awesome.

The Lamar forum really only has about 25-30 active posters. So, I personally don't understand the animosity between the two sites as it only has about 10-15 active members.

If you think about it, there could be a good partnership between bigredinsider and setxsports.

Doesn't Chad have his own site now Hoopinsider.com and doesn't he post here with links to his site? I just don't see the difference.

Again, I love this site but I'll be posting on both as they are both great sites and IMHO a university needs their own fan site.

I think Lamar University is big enough for guys or gals to post on both sites.

You have by deepest respect AggiesAreWe and I hope it is a mutual thing and will continue.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="965268" timestamp="1297534326"]
HI.com does not have a LU forum......only boys basketball for SE Texas, E Texas and Houston.
[/quote]

I know that Lazeek, I'm talking about him still posting on setxsports and having links to his site when he does post.

Please re-read my post. I never stated HI.com had a Lamar forum.

As far as I know, Chad has not posted a link to his site. He has the site name in his avatar and signature, but he also has our link on his website.

I really have no problem with BRI, but we never have allowed links to other "local" messageboards on this site and most likely never will. That's not good business.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086