VIDOR VS PNG! WHO WINS?

ricostorm

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="964196" timestamp="1297371599"]
If Vidor defeats PNG and Livingston in their final two games they advance to the playoffs as the #4 seed..............who would have thunk it? ;D ;D ;D
[/quote]

Vidor getting only the 4th playoff spot??  ??? ??? I thought they were poised to win district? oh wait..  :D ;D

For this game, I think PN-G will win at home, but it will be a close game

Thanks BMTSoulja1.
This should be a good one.  However, I am going with PNG because of homecourt advantage.
However, Vidor could pull the upset, if you can call it an upset.  Anything can happen.
Foul trouble, injury, or someone unexpected gets hot and scores a lot of points.

[quote name="NHS83LU87" post="964457" timestamp="1297430640"]
PNG wins a close one due to it being at home.  Especially, if they have the short white ref that called the Ned @ PNG game or Central @ PNG game. :P
[/quote]

Vidor by 4 unless any of the aforementioned refs work the game, then I reserve the right to alter my prediction.

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="964472" timestamp="1297434041"]
[quote author=NHS83LU87 link=topic=80095.msg964457#msg964457 date=1297430640]
PNG wins a close one due to it being at home.  Especially, if they have the short white ref that called the Ned @ PNG game or Central @ PNG game. :P
[/quote]Ooooh!  So that was the same guy, huh?  Wow!  Interesting...
[/quote]

Yep!  He was by far the worst ref we had all year.  I would scratch him from any future games based on that game. 

So...BOTH games were played at The Reservation, BOTH games had the same ref officiate, BOTH games won by two points on a last second shot. I don't want to take anything away from how well the kids played in these games, but one has to wonder why BOTH games were so much closer AT PN-G. Dawgs and Jags won by more than ten at home. Someone needs to investigate this guy.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami