Ozen @ Nederland-Who wins?

[quote name="datboydmill" post="963572" timestamp="1297272886"]
68-62 ...looks close but nederland outplays em for FULL four quarters.  8)
[/quote]This score would be about right if they played a few weeks ago.  Right now, Ozen will need to find consistant scoring to keep up with Nederland and I'm not sure if they can.  I predict 59-45 final...

Nederland needs to play this game like a playoff game. Ozen will come out stronger than last game. If Nederland thinks they will walk over them (as they did last time), they will get their 1st L in district. Ozen can score in bunches quickly. Nederland was pumped and on fire last time, just wondering if the players will have that same intensity on Friday?

lately ozen has been squeeking past people....if they play a full game(four quaters) they will be the only team to win in the dog dome.If ozens bigs stand up to the tall task of stopping the forney and smith duo then i think the hustle and speed of ozen's guards will out match nederlands.....This is going to be a great game! someone please post game updates for me to check while im at work

[quote name="BMTSoulja1" post="963597" timestamp="1297275274"]
Nederland have 2 6'5" bigs, but Ozen have 1 6'[b]8" kid that have the length that can bother Nederland[/b]. Ozen still does have weapons at their disposal.  It will be interesting to see how Ozen plays this one...
[/quote]

I dont think that will be a problem for Forney and K-smith in the dog dome

[quote name="WILL I AM" post="963592" timestamp="1297274482"]
[b]lately ozen has been squeeking past people[/b]....if they play a full game(four quaters) they will be the only team to win in the dog dome.If ozens bigs stand up to the tall task of stopping the forney and smith duo then i think the hustle and speed of ozen's guards will out match nederlands.....This is going to be a great game! someone please post game updates for me to check while im at work
[/quote]
Squeeking by???  Ozen beat PNG by 29 last Friday.

i wasnt at that game i chose to watch the girls play that day....but i heard that they played really well....they have enough talent to beat anyone....just seems like it takes them a qrt or two to get it all together.....They better be ready to play as soon as they step into the gym friday. I believe they will be so im sticking with my pick Ozen in a close upset!

[quote name="datboydmill" post="963656" timestamp="1297280801"]
In the dog dome? On senior night? Without Green and Blackman (2 starters) ????  ??? ??? ???
[/quote]

stranger things have happened. but richards ians denton williams zenn jones(2) vaughn and daire are all playing well....If the get off the bus ready to play friday big Ned will have trouble on their hands....

Guest tigersvoice
[quote name="WILL I AM" post="963664" timestamp="1297281846"]
[quote author=datboydmill link=topic=80048.msg963656#msg963656 date=1297280801]
In the dog dome? On senior night? Without Green and Blackman (2 starters) ????  ??? ??? ???
[/quote]

stranger things have happened. but richards ians denton williams zenn jones(2) vaughn and daire are all playing well....If the get off the bus ready to play friday big Ned will have trouble on their hands....
[/quote]

Hang in there, Baby - AND, bring those rose colered glasses with you to Nederland. :D

[quote name="Versey Ledbetter" post="963644" timestamp="1297279344"]
[quote author=WILL I AM link=topic=80048.msg963592#msg963592 date=1297274482]
[b]lately ozen has been squeeking past people[/b]....if they play a full game(four quaters) they will be the only team to win in the dog dome.If ozens bigs stand up to the tall task of stopping the forney and smith duo then i think the hustle and speed of ozen's guards will out match nederlands.....This is going to be a great game! someone please post game updates for me to check while im at work
[/quote]
Squeeking by???  Ozen beat PNG by 29 last Friday.
[/quote]

And?  Shall we list the other Ozen scores as of late?  I say Nederland by 8.  Ozen will come out fighting, Nederland is tough.

[quote name="football04" post="963929" timestamp="1297315803"]
When was the last time Nederland went undefeated in district, anyone know ?  Has to be more than 50-60 yrs.  That's a good reason to be fired up for Ozen come friday night.
[/quote]

"Nederland" and "undefeated district champs" are two things that have never been the same.. These guys have said from the start that they were ready to sweep district and make in to Austin.. Great play by the Dogs so far.. The hard work is getting them recognized.. Now they need to TCB and finish this thing off

[quote name="ForeverADog" post="964020" timestamp="1297351948"]
For Nederland undefeated champs please see a baseball, softball, or volleyball board. Never in basketball.
[/quote]Well, they have a chance to do it.  Ozen is their only real roadblock.  Let's see if the Bulldogs will break through...

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder