Silsbee 42 Kirbyville 32 Final/Comments

It's 2:08 AM and still no word from 'balla.Wonder what happened to him??

I cant wait to here his excuses. I must say that I take immense pride in the humiliation that he must be feeling about now. Not because of the Wildcat's performance, they played hard and never quit, but because he assured everyone that Kirbyville would win and they didn't.

With that said, I have to try and grab the attention of the tall man wearing a blue suit at the game. He stood right outside the Silsbee dressing room and yelled at the Silsbee players as they came out right before kickoff. I wont even go in to how immature that was, but I would like to note a dramatic attitude change in him at the end of the game. He was standing in the same spot, but looked a little SAD. I kinda hope he was Kvilleballa, but if not, I hope he sees this anyway. Maybe balla could show it to him.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 2:08 AM and still no word from 'balla.Wonder what happened to him??

I cant wait to here his excuses. I must say that I take immense pride in the humiliation that he must be feeling about now. Not because of the Wildcat's performance' date=' they played hard and never quit, but because he assured everyone that Kirbyville would win and they didn't.

With that said, I have to try and grab the attention of the tall man wearing a blue suit at the game. He stood right outside the Silsbee dressing room and yelled at the Silsbee players as they came out right before kickoff. I wont even go in to how immature that was, but I would like to note a dramatic attitude change in him at the end of the game. He was standing in the same spot, but looked a little SAD. I kinda hope he was Kvilleballa, but if not, I hope he sees this anyway. Maybe balla could show it to him.[/quote']

Hats off to Kirbyville. I didn't make the game but its all good though. Our defense is gonna have to step it up. Next week HF. Jack won't overlook HF with their solid defense.

Are you Alvarez? All both of you have to say about the game is congrats to Kirbyville?

"If I've ever lost a game and felt like we won, (Friday night) was it," Alvarez said. "You never like to lose, but I don't feel like we lost this one."

How bad Kirbyville have to lose before they lose?

Good game Tigers. Dominated and mutilated form the start and never let up.

Too much talent' date=' too much speed, too much size, too much class. Too much everything. All there yards came in the fourth quarter when Silsbee second string "D"was playing. Kville does have a good RB and ok QB but thats about it. Silsbee was just better.[/quote']

Man you are a joke!!!! Too much???? Silsbee got the victory true enough.

I Don't agree with nothing on your post though. Kirbyville is a very young tough football squad. Silsbee outplayed Kirbyville in the first half from what I heard. I have one question for you though. Will Silsbee represent the district and Southeast Texas since they that much better than Kirbyville you so to say??

That's funny when I went to the Kirbyville game this year as I was leaving a guy from Kirbyville was asking me if it reminded me of -'04, but then he couldn't remember if that was the other year they had actually beaten Jasper. No fears sometimes it takes a few years for fans to learn how to win..of course some fans never do learn.

Balla, That's all you got? You got FREAKIN ROMPED, DUDE!! :lol::lol:

Come on, man - What was it? Coaches play calling; Rhodes injured; defense couldn't hear for all the Silsbee fans!!! :cry: :cry: The Tigers ate your little Kitties up, huh? Come on, man? Give us your whole scoop oin the game, little man. I can't wait to hear this. :D:D

And by the way, WHAT YEARS DID YOU PLAY FOR KVILLE, LOSER? :lol:

Congratulations to Silsbee. I have nothing but praise for you guys. When BC went up there, Silsbee hosted us in great sportsmanship and demonstrated a real disciplined approach to the game. The Tigers are huge in size, and apparently have hearts to match. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU GUYS!!!!

I believe Silsbee has a real chance of doing some good in the playoffs, and I wish you guys the best of luck.

For all you Kville fans other than Balla. You guys have a really good team that has demonstrated a lot of talent for being so young. Good luch for the duration of the season. I do not believe you have any worries at HF. The big boogie man defense turns out to be hype.

What'd you mean?

1) When you win' date=' hold your hat in both of your hands loosely in front of you, look at the ground, smile a very weak smile, and say "Good Game - Thank You" softly.

[b']2) When you lose, hold your hat in both of your hands loosely in front of you, look at the ground, smile a very weak smile, and say "Good Game - We'll get them next time" softly.

1) When you win' date=' hold your hat in both of your hands loosely in front of you, look at the ground, smile a very weak smile, and say "Good Game - Thank You" softly.

[b']2) When you lose, hold your hat in both of your hands loosely in front of you, look at the ground, smile a very weak smile, and say "Good Game - We'll get them next time" softly.

Of course, and I'd never act any differently. Last night both teams shook hands on the 50 and said "good game". We even saw some Wildcat players in the parking lot and shook hands again. We congratulated them on a good game and they did likewise. We laughed when they joked with us about going further than 1 round in the playoffs.

HOWEVER, when someone, Kvilleballa, has that much to say before the game, week after week, becoming the enemy of almost every forum user, one good verbal punch to the throat is ALWAYS in order.

GOOD GAME KIRBYVILLE! GOOD LUCK IN THE PLAYOFFS!

Hats off to Kirbyville. I didn't make the game but its all good though. Our defense is gonna have to step it up. Next week HF. Jack won't overlook HF with their solid defense.

This guy runs his mouth all week about how kirbyville is goin to win and then doesn't go to the game. What's up with that? Don't talk smack if you are not going to go to the game and watch. I think he knew they were gonna lose, so to spare the embarrassment, he decided not to go. Wish you could have been there balla to see how Kirbyville "shut down the veer!"

Is it true that we put in our second team defense until late in the 4th qtr?

I saw where we had a BIG lead and Rhodes only had about 35 yards in

the first half but he ended up with 175 yards at the end of the game.

Not trying to be rude or rub it in just wondering if the defense relaxed

that much in the second half.

Either way great game for rhodes getting 175 yards.

BK Johnson continues to impress.

Tigers!!!!

Rushing

Silsbee 49 - 297

Kirbyville 32 - 239

Passing

Silsbee 6 -8 - 124

Kirbyville 12 - 29 - 244

First Downs

Silsbee 16

Kirbyville 17

Looks like too many interceptions and fumbles for Kville. Silsbee had a good game though.

Hopefully no injuries for either team and good luck in the playoffs.

Not trying to be rude or rub it in just wondering if the defense relaxed

that much in the second half.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute... Isn't this kind of talk what got WO-S fans in hot water after the Silsbee game? Maybe Rhodes was just THAT GOOD! :lol:

Silsbee relaxed. The 1st string defense was in almost all game. They became very conservative while Kville was desperately trying to stay in it. When you stop atacking and go into a more prevent type defense yards are gained. No doubt Rhodes is good.......a good defensive player. That kid laid the wood on two plays that were very impressive. He gained most of his yardage on 2-3 big runs late.

Guest Stack Backer

"If I've ever lost a game and felt like we won' date=' (Friday night) was it," Alvarez said. "You never like to lose, but I don't feel like we lost this one."

How bad Kirbyville have to lose before they lose?[/quote']

Well you lost and that's that? SORE LOSER

Yeah I saw yall put some points on the board against Hf card that was a surprise Hf defense has played well all year. Which team are you going to watch come playoff time INSIDE CARD. Because BC isnt going.

Probably going to watch Silsbee. They have proven the naysayers wrong all year, and gave WOS a hell of a game. And of course watching WOS is always good entertainment (other than when we have to play them) :P

How bout you - who you watching?

Gotta get past us in the playoffs' date=' Balla... and don't start talking now like you did before that smoking last month.[/quote']

Smoking??? And you think It will be the same score a few weeks ago. Tell you the truth I don't. Actually my young boys finally have developed that "they don't know what quit means" type of mind and heart. It should be a good one If we meet up with the Stangs again. You and the rest proved me wrong the last time. But hopefully I get the last laugh and bragging rights!!! Good luck!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami