Bmt. Ozen vs Bmt. Central Game Thread/Central wins/Comments

WOW!!!!  Sounds like it was a good game.
Ozen was up by 3 with 1:25 to play, and then down by 3 less than a minute later.
Did Ozen try to spread the court and missed their free throws?

Looks like Finger Roll called it, he just picked the wrong team.
He said it was a toss up, but he said Ozen by 2
I said that I would go with the home team, and the game was played at Central.
It's possible that they could meet again, but one of them might have to play Barbers Hill first.

[quote name="atb63" post="954662" timestamp="1296009418"]
Ozen was up by 3 with 1:25 to play, and then down by 3 less than a minute later.

It's possible that they could meet again, but one of them might have to play Barbers Hill first.
[/quote]
This is true, it was a great game. My lady Jags showed heart and determination with the will of not to quit when down by 9 with 315 left in the game. We regrouped and turned up the defense. It was truly a team effort in this win. I would like to send a special congrats to Janise #3 (my lil sis) for going 6 for 6 from the line in the crucial minutes of the game. We have the athletes to apply great pressure when needed and that's what caused the turnovers for us late in the game. We still will have to play Livingston this Friday, which should make the playoff picture a little more clearer. Congrats to both teams on a hard fought games, and to the ones with minor injuries get well soon. Way to go Lady Jags..

P.S. From the looks of the state bracket, whoever goes in as the district runner up, will probably meet up with BH in the 3rd round...

[quote name="jr1979" post="954880" timestamp="1296022019"]
[quote author=atb63 link=topic=79226.msg954662#msg954662 date=1296009418]

[/quote]
This is true, it was a great game. My lady Jags showed heart and determination with the will of not to quit when down by 9 with 315 left in the game. We regrouped and turned up the defense. It was truly a team effort in this win. I would like to send a special congrats to Janise #3 (my lil sis) for going 6 for 6 from the line in the crucial minutes of the game. We have the athletes to apply great pressure when needed and that's what caused the turnovers for us late in the game. We still will have to play Livingston this Friday, which should make the playoff picture a little more clearer. Congrats to both teams on a hard fought games, and to the ones with minor injuries get well soon. Way to go Lady Jags..

P.S. From the looks of the state bracket, whoever goes in as the district runner up, will probably meet up with BH in the 3rd round...
[/quote]

We'll be ready my friend.  Hopefully Ozen first (we want a rematch BAD) then Central in the Region finals!

[quote name="HillGuy" post="954883" timestamp="1296023049"]
[quote author=jr1979 link=topic=79226.msg954880#msg954880 date=1296022019]

[/quote]

[/quote]

We'll be ready my friend.  Hopefully Ozen first (we want a rematch BAD) then Central in the Region finals!
[/quote]should make for some great BB regardless of the matchup

[quote name="WBbear" post="954944" timestamp="1296049904"]
[quote author=HillGuy link=topic=79226.msg954883#msg954883 date=1296023049]
[quote author=jr1979 link=topic=79226.msg954880#msg954880 date=1296022019]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]should make for some great BB regardless of the matchup
[/quote]
Yep.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder