best senior player in the area

TEARDROP

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name="TEARDROP" post="954254" timestamp="1295979473"]
i vote for the senior player #20 at kelly high school. plays every position on the team.  average this year is 30pts a game with 15 rebounds to add on
[/quote]
Also known as "your daughter". Good one!!!!!

[quote name="Lt. Dangle" post="954260" timestamp="1295980034"]
[quote author=TEARDROP link=topic=79210.msg954254#msg954254 date=1295979473]
i vote for the senior player #20 at kelly high school. plays every position on the team.  average this year is 30pts a game with 15 rebounds to add on
[/quote]
Also known as "your daughter". Good one!!!!!
[/quote]

:D I seriously laughed really hard when I read that!

[quote name="Bobcat05" post="954258" timestamp="1295979750"]
Best senior shooter - Marissa Wyatt, Orangefield.
[/quote]

Marissa is having an outstanding year.  She's had some HUGE scoring games.  Got any avearges for her?  (Don't know if they'll compare to TEARDROPS daughter  ;D)

[quote name="TEARDROP" post="954347" timestamp="1295987483"]
central's (thomas) and kelly's (arion) are first cousin's...runs in the family.  just wanted know how many seniors are out there. all everyone talks about is underclassmen. 
[/quote]
That does it!!!!! I'mvoting for my daughter, too.

[quote name="Slam14" post="954316" timestamp="1295985194"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=79210.msg954258#msg954258 date=1295979750]
Best senior shooter - Marissa Wyatt, Orangefield.
[/quote]

Marissa is having an outstanding year.  She's had some HUGE scoring games.  Got any avearges for her?  (Don't know if they'll compare to TEARDROPS daughter  ;D)
[/quote]

If I am thinking of the right girl, I too would have 30pts a game if I was the only one shooting the ball everytime.

If I am thinking of the right girl, I too would have 30pts a game if I was the only one shooting the ball everytime. - Bobcat05

Now that made me laugh Bobcat05!!! Great point.  ;)

I agree with Wyatt at O'Field.  Great player and team leader.

Thomas at Central is a great player also.  She can be lethal at times.

for your information... she is not the only one who shoots the ball.  it is a team effort.  one player can not guard five.  and when you are a senior you should shine, not sit the bench like probably your daughter's do!!!  plus, you have the scouts out looking also!!! get a grip you two stop hating.  that's why our girls are hardly ever recognized in southeast texas because no one wants to give the acknowledgement.  its all about the boys down here in southeast texas.  and when someone reads about how another person downs a girl basketball player, they form a damaging opinion.  spread love not hate!!!

[quote name="TEARDROP" post="955227" timestamp="1296074601"]
for your information... she is not the only one who shoots the ball.  it is a team effort.  one player can not guard five.  and when you are a senior you should shine, not sit the bench like probably your daughter's do!!!   plus, you have the scouts out looking also!!! get a grip you two stop hating.  that's why our girls are hardly ever recognized in southeast texas because no one wants to give the acknowledgement.  its all about the boys down here in southeast texas.  and when someone reads about how another person downs a girl basketball player, they form a damaging opinion.  spread love not hate!!!
[/quote]

WOW!  Bobcat05 touched a nerve.

Bobcat05...get your daughter off the bench and get her shooting!  ;)

[quote name="Riding Solo" post="955504" timestamp="1296099756"]
[quote author=Bobcat05 link=topic=79210.msg955484#msg955484 date=1296098954]
If I had a daughter old enough to be in high school, that would be impressive!   ;D
[/quote]

No, that would be sick and you would be in jail. LOL!!!!
[/quote]

I would have been six when I had my kid.  :D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kofajas476
    Newest Member
    kofajas476