evadale, wh, big sandy

Evadale will win this district I believe. They may not go undefeated because Big Sandy is very hard to beat at home.Evadale needs to get their post guy #32 back to be at their best.I haven't seen West Hardin this year but didn't think they were real strong.They will be well coached as will the other 2 clubs you mentioned.

Guest jacobmccandles
Although they are much better coached this year, don't get too carried away oilerman.  the 10 victories you have are against teams whose combined record is at least 40 games under .500.  That is including warren beating Colmesneil 4 times.  HD has the only winning record at 7-6.

hd is the only team that has a winning record because evadale has had a very tough schedule and big sandys is pretty tough too. evadale should go undefeated. bs might have a chance at home but its very unlikely. i say it goes  1.evadale 2. big sandy 3. hull-daisetta/west hardin

Guest Abraham
[quote name="oiler#3" post="944637" timestamp="1294511478"]
I say west hardin and Evadale split games each winning at home and both goin undefeated against the rest of the district giving 3rd to big sandy
[/quote]

I say you must not have any knowledge of sports what so ever!!! Because Evadale will win this district hands down then Big Sandy and in 3rd I say H-D .

Guest Abraham
[quote name="oiler#3" post="944773" timestamp="1294525434"]
Actually you must not know anything about WH Cause they already beat HD twice and HD has nobody to stop the 3 or anyone to stop the inside scoring by the Oilers
[/quote]

Wow you beat H-D congrats really, but your not going to beat Evadale in anything  sportswise you couldn't beat them in football now your going to lose BOTH times in basketball to Evadale and baseball dont even get me started on West Hardin baseball that is a joke!!!  hahaha

You may win 3rd in this dist. but i dont see it happening.... After Evadale mops the floor with West Hardin Big Sandy will do the same, but I love the faith you have in your oilers  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I love how over-rated big sandy is they literally have no players over 6ft tall no matter how hard it is to play at big sandy they won't beat west hardin due to west hardin havin 8 of there 9 players 6'2 or taller and big sandy surely won't beat Evadale with them havin stark and tuck down low with murphy hittin the 3 ball

Guest Abraham
[quote name="oiler#3" post="944951" timestamp="1294548273"]
I love how over-rated big sandy is they literally have no players over 6ft tall no matter how hard it is to play at big sandy they won't beat west hardin due to west hardin havin 8 of there 9 players 6'2 or taller and big sandy surely won't beat Evadale with them havin stark and tuck down low with murphy hittin the 3 ball
[/quote]
Have you seen kountze? they have one guy 6'3 i think? my point is SIZE doesn't matter in this sports ask kountze...

And big sandy isn't over-rated they are a very good program you wait and see you are freakin blind !!!

Kountze is a yearly natural basketball powerhouse no matter if they have size or not. big sandy on the other hand not a regular powerhouse though they have had good seasons in the past. you may be right about them bein good but id have to see it with my own eyes to believe it

Guest Abraham
[quote name="oiler#3" post="944954" timestamp="1294549183"]
Kountze is a yearly natural basketball powerhouse no matter if they have size or not. big sandy on the other hand not a regular powerhouse though they have had good seasons in the past. you may be right about them bein good but id have to see it with my own eyes to believe it
[/quote]

Big Sandy ever since I can remember has had a pretty good basketball team... There is no "may be right' about this I know they are good and once again SIZE doesn't matter!!! Whats next your going to say Evadale won't beat yall to? I guess when BIG SANDY & EVADALE blow your oilers outta the gym then your 2 blind eyes will see it and the bad thing is you will probably not believe it.  Man you are rediculous!!

Big Sandy? Overrated? Nobody on this site is boasting about Big Sandy. They are young this year and still playing well. Big Sandy never really had that much size since about 3 to 4 years ago (don't know there names). They play sound team ball and chemistry has always been good. Power house? Not sure what the definition of a "powerhouse" is , but they have a great program, and coach as well. I have WH placing in third and they might steal one from Big Sandy, who knows. But lets not get out of hand here.

[quote name="oiler#3" post="944951" timestamp="1294548273"]
[/quote]
REALLY???? do you really think that WH is goin to out size evadale??? iv only seen evadale play a few games this year but if there is one thing they have its SIZE!!!!! if they could get a little guard help they could be really hard 2 play with 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder