*SILSBEE vs. SPLENDORA BROADCAST*/SILSBEE WINS 65-39!!!

WOSgrad

From what it seems is that maybe no one has a phone that text when the broadcast goes down. If this is true, there are a number of cell phone companies that will give you a free upgrade from the rotary phone that you may have. Tmobile, ATT, and Verizon will all hook you up. I would even suggest that ipad if you want. Amazon has them on sale for 399 today.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="939008" timestamp="1293557668"]
Todays class is on multi task and  Wosgrad you sir have failed.  This means doing more than one thing at one time. Like eating and reading. Texting and talking. Listening and writing etc...
[/quote]

Do you really know how stupid you are sounding?  You are talking to a guy that has received and maintained scoreboards on several different forums on this message board at the exact same time.  I do not need your class on multitasking....I wrote the book on it.

Instead of irritating the guy who usually is multitasking and getting the information, why don't you get off of your duff and do a little info gathering on your own rather constantly whining for info?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="939012" timestamp="1293557929"]
From what it seems is that maybe no one has a phone that text when the broadcast goes down. If this is true, there are a number of cell phone companies that will give you a free upgrade from the rotary phone that you may have. Tmobile, ATT, and Verizon will all hook you up. I would even suggest that ipad if you want. Amazon has them on sale for 399 today.
[/quote]

Funny that you have all of this information but yet you have not tuned in to a one broadcast this season, so you are constantly bugging folks for updates. 

WOgrad I'm glad you know how to work a score clock. Glad that WOS degree taught you how to do something. What else can you do? Read? Type with both hands?  Matter of fact I do tune in when I have time. You sound stupid bro. Since you wrote the book on multi task how bout you open it and use it sometimes!"I run scoreboards". So that makes you a genius right? Well since you are on top of it, ill be sure not to ask for any more updates.

[quote name="LAZEEK" post="939030" timestamp="1293559306"]
BADSANTA you are messing with the WRONG DUDE on this message board.......just giving you fair warning!!!!!
[/quote]

Don't worry about it, LAZEEK.  Folks on the board see what I do...and they also see what he does.

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="939036" timestamp="1293559651"]
Ahhhhhh... I more than 100% don't care. He's messing with the wrong dude. Trust me. Once he refered to me a stupid, it became game on! If I get kicked off oh well.
[/quote]

I ain't gonna kick you off, you haven't broken any rules.  As to me calling you stupid....well, if the shoe fits....

Top scorers for Silsbee;

Prentice Lane    20
Kelton Gaines    11
Chris Elam        11

DC Stallworth missed his second game (sat out yesterdays win over Burkeville) with a jammed left big toe. Do not expect him to play in the finals tonight against Kelly.

Silsbee missed DC in this game against Splendora.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont