*Nederland At Vidor Broadcast*/Nederland wins!

Guest JoesBros

Vidor is a good team w much more depth than I realized. Williamson shows up, then vidor probably pulls this one out. First time for me to see Ned this year and I expected a whole lot better team...  Keep playing hard Vidor w out the officials instigating that 6 pt run in the 4th quarter you guys would have been right there. Very Impressed w Vidor's transition into district play from that weak schedule.

A lot of people have been hating on Vidor, but I think they made a statement tonight.
Mancibo stepped up big, and if some of the other big players had knocked down a few more shots, Vidor could have come out with a W.
Vidor will be shaking up their district this season, I think they proved that much. They have the potential to anyways.
Vidor played well, Nederland just played better.
Great job both teams. That was an exciting game.

Boy, I will tell you some things that should have got Nederland beat tonight. When up by 10 with 4 minutes left, we decide to start shooting the ball as soon as we cross halfcourt, or making careless passes, or the post man is shooting 3's, and the worst one of all, after locking vidor up running a man defense, we switch to a zone... are you kidding me?  ???

Credit Vidor for showing up to play and giving the Dogs a battle, but this game had too many chances to get ugly, yet Nederland kept findings way to make any kind of comeback possible for the Pirates and you cant do that on somebody else's court..

Those mistakes will get Nederland beat when playing better teams. I will take the win, but not looking good late.

[quote name="wOUTanEXCUSE" post="935433" timestamp="1292642966"]
Vidor is a good team w much more depth than I realized. Williamson shows up, then vidor probably pulls this one out. First time for me to see Ned this year and I expected a whole lot better team...  Keep playing hard Vidor w out the officials instigating that 6 pt run in the 4th quarter you guys would have been right there. Very Impressed w Vidor's transition into district play from that weak schedule.
[/quote]
[quote author=Gfberhi link=topic=77694.msg935484#msg935484 date=1292644592]
A lot of people have been hating on Vidor, but I think they made a statement tonight.
Mancibo stepped up big, and if some of the other big players had knocked down a few more shots, Vidor could have come out with a W.
Vidor will be shaking up their district this season, I think they proved that much. They have the potential to anyways.
Vidor played well, Nederland just played better.
Great job both teams. That was an exciting game.
[/quote]

Shoulda Woulda Coulda. If only I would have just made every single shot in front of those pro scouts I'd be giving lebron a run for his money!

Guest Two-Dogs...
[quote name="A Bear's Bear" post="935653" timestamp="1292686373"]
I wouldn't be to excited if I was a Vidor fan.  Nederland has been very inconsistent this year and, from listening to the broadcast, definately sounded less into it emotionally than Vidor.  I will reserve judgement until 2 or 3 more district games.
[/quote]

+1

Good game, Nederland. Vidor, you guys really have the heart of winners. The game was very close and could have gone either way. No question, one of the refs was pretty weak to say the least.
Coach Quinn has done so much with this team. He's smart, he's tough, and he pushes to get the best out of each of them. Both he and Coach English are great stand-up guys that know how to motivate players. It will be exciting to see the two black-and-gold teams on the court again next time.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami