Silsbee @ Jasper / Predictions or Comments?

Tiger05

I've decided to change my prediction score for this game.

After using some mathematics ( Jasper beat Orangefield by 10, 48-38, but Orangefield has lost to Evadale and Hamshire-Fannett ::), Woodville beat Jasper by 11, 58-47; Silsbee defeated Woodville twice, by scores of 66-51 and 90-38, averaging 78 points while just giving up 44.5, avg. margin of victory over Woodville of 33.5 points; this will be a home game for Jasper ;) ::)) I predict this score:

Silsbee    86
Jasper    52

Any home cooking:

Silsbee    74
Jasper    58

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="933550" timestamp="1292427698"]
I've decided to change my prediction score for this game.

After using some mathematics ( Jasper beat Orangefield by 10, 48-38, but Orangefield has lost to Evadale and Hamshire-Fannett ::), Woodville beat Jasper by 11, 58-47; Silsbee defeated Woodville twice, by scores of 66-51 and 90-38, averaging 78 points while just giving up 44.5, avg. margin of victory over Woodville of 33.5 points; this will be a home game for Jasper ;) ::)) I predict this score:

Silsbee    86
Jasper     52

Any home cooking:

Silsbee    74
Jasper     58
[/quote] :D :D You had me laughing at the eye roll for H-F and for the 'home cooking' score. 

I think silsbee hits 100.

Silsbee 102
Jasper 58

silsbee has been on a roll, excluding the ball game but who can blame them for barely losing to one of the best teams in the state, and jasper, coming off a loss too woodville, will need to build their confidence back up and, quite frankly, silsbee is NOT the team to do that against. lol

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="933739" timestamp="1292443350"]
Jasper beat Silsbee in the Region Finals 2 years ago. I hate to tell Jasper, they will suffer payback for the next 30yrs because of this loss.
[/quote]

It was Regional semis. It was the epitomy of the "one-hit wonder" phrase. That one win was definitely an anomoly.

Current record between these two teams over the last several decades:

Silsbee    69 wins
Jasper      1 win

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder