Top 10 Players in SE Texas!!!!!

Lazeek

Based on the local players that I have seen this year, this would be my top 10 list:

1. DC Stallworth   Silsbee
2. Garrett Gustafson   HJ
3. Darren Sells   Woodville
4. Prentice Lane  Silsbee
5. David Green   Ozen
6. Zay McDaniel  Kountze
7. Chris Cunningham  Nederland
8. Kristian Smith   Central
9. Adam Wells   West Brook
10. Hunter Gonzales   LCM

Honorable Mention:

Brennan Doty      PNG
Shawn Prudohme   HJ
Devon Murphy    Evadale
George Whittaker  Spurger
Kelvin Smith   Nederland
Dionte Forney  Nederland

This list is subject to change throughout the season.

[quote name="AggiesAreWe" post="931990" timestamp="1292195742"]
Based on the local players that I have seen this year, this would be my top 10 list:

1. DC Stallworth   Silsbee
2. Garrett Gustafson   HJ
3. Darren Sells   Woodville
4. Prentice Lane  Silsbee
5. David Green   Ozen
6. Zay McDaniel  Kountze
7. Chris Cunningham  Nederland
8. Kristian Smith   Central
9. Adam Wells   West Brook
10. Hunter Gonzales   LCM

Honorable Mention:

Brennan Doty      PNG
Shawn Prudohme   HJ
Devon Murphy    Evadale
George Whittaker  Spurger
Kelvin Smith   Nederland
Dionte Forney  Nederland

This list is subject to change throughout the season.
[/quote]

I would take Doty over Gonzales in a close one. When he gets back into basketball shape he will be tough to stop

[quote name="CATMAN" post="932015" timestamp="1292199348"]
[quote author=BADSANTA link=topic=77392.msg932006#msg932006 date=1292198026]
Kelton Gaines will be a top 10 player once he gets in basketball shap.
[/quote] BS DO U STAY IN HOUSTON.
[/quote]

CATMAN, do you even know who Kelton Gaines is?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="932039" timestamp="1292201415"]
I truely know that Lazeek and Catman are Silsbee player haters! Sorry guys! Don't have the players hate the game. Looks like Silsbee will be good for a few more years.
[/quote]

Sorry BADSANTA, you are clueless about LAZEEK and CATMAN.

See that is where you are wrong BADSANTA..........I dont hate Silsbee!!!!!  Yes, I am a HJ guy and root for my Hawks!!!  But ask AAW I have always rooted for the Tigers when they are not playing the Hawks.  What I hate is the dummies that run their mouth on here and have no clue what they are talking about and get on here just to talk crap.......no dont get me wrong, HJ has their own as well!!!!!!

You just said it perfect.........you have only seen the Tigers once this year.  So how do you know how good they are or aren't???

Lazeek did you refer to me as a dumb a$$? No my friend you are clueless! I could careless that your a Hawk fan and root for Silsbee. I root for Silsbee but I don't like to be refered to as dumb a$$. Let's make sure we clear that up before we make another post! I don't center mylife around Tuesday and Friday night local sports. Nor do I center my life around sitting infront of my laptop and make post on this blog site. Why don't you go cut on your space heater or crank up the electric blanket, put some cover over the cows so they don't freeze tonight, pull out your custome long johns, make a pot of  stew and try to get and get some sleep. We all know for you going to a Hawks game is like Christmas morning to a 5yr old. You are probrably so thrilled you clock out 30 min early just so you can get to the gym in time to taunt the visiting team getting off the bus.

[quote name="BLUEDOVE3" post="932078" timestamp="1292204176"]
T[quote author=westend1 link=topic=77392.msg931986#msg931986 date=1292195252]
Wells and James from Brook.
[/quote]I sawWB play the other night. I didn't see any top 10 players
[/quote]

Oh, no.  Does that mean there were no shot creators?

[quote name="BADSANTA" post="932082" timestamp="1292204292"]
Lazeek did you refer to me as a dumb a$$? No my friend you are clueless! I could careless that your a Hawk fan and root for Silsbee. I root for Silsbee but I don't like to be refered to as dumb a$$. Let's make sure we clear that up before we make another post! I don't center mylife around Tuesday and Friday night local sports. Nor do I center my life around sitting infront of my laptop and make post on this blog site. Why don't you go cut on your space heater or crank up the electric blanket, put some cover over the cows so they don't freeze tonight, pull out your custome long johns, make a pot of  stew and try to get and get some sleep. We all know for you going to a Hawks game is like Christmas morning to a 5yr old. You are probrably so thrilled you clock out 30 min early just so you can get to the gym in time to taunt the visiting team getting off the bus.
[/quote]

You are spot on my friend!!!!! ::) ::) ::)  Sorry I am not from the big city of HOUSTON!!!!!  And live in high cotton like you!!!!!!  I am not a t-shirt fan of some high school either!!!!

And to answer your question.........I did not direct the dumba$$ remark to you, but are you feeling guilty????

[quote name="whsalum" post="932081" timestamp="1292204289"]
Hunter Gonzales is WAY to low on this list and McDaniel is to high.I saw Gonzales play several game over at HJ this weekend and I was impressed,the kid can play.
[/quote]

What list? Are you talking about my personal list? If so, that's how I personally see it.

Let's see your list.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder