Carthage vs. Coldspring State Championship Game Predictions/Fri. 4PM

Guest TEAM

[quote name="DoRightTrojanFan" post="934624" timestamp="1292586263"]
[quote author=Trigger link=topic=77333.msg934593#msg934593 date=1292559582]
[quote author=Mr. Coldspring link=topic=77333.msg934561#msg934561 date=1292556367]
ITS NPT GONNA HAPPEN DUDE, HE'S A TO SLOW TO GET HIS HANDS ON GILBERT, HOW ABOUT THIS YOU LINE UP WITH HIM NECK TO NECK & SEE IF YOU BEAT HIM!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU A HATER, BECAREFUL WHO YOU PUT YOUR MOUTH ON BECAUSE GILBERT IS NOT THE ONE!!!
[/quote]

In my day, I would have gladly accepted the opportunity; in fact I'd kill to be able to be back out there...

However, thats beside the point.  Kendal Thompson, their #80, is a man playing amongst boys...and Sherman is a boy at 5'9 & 160lbs versus 6'3" & 232 with 4.7-4.6 speed.  I don't care how fast Sherman
is; if he don't get the blocks, he don't get out of the backfield...its that simple.  It'll take team speed to
counter their defense and I don't believe the o-line of the Trojans has the speed to take #80 out of the
picture entirely.  He ain't an easy block, which is why he's going to the big leagues...but we'll see what
Barbay has up the sleeve tomorrow afternoon.  If they take #80 out, then Barbay is a "Harry Houdini" ::)q

It'll all come down to the team who makes the least mistakes and controls the ball with a few breaks. I just won't be betting any money on my boys and for the record, as a former Trojan, I'm not a hater.  I
know my football & I will be rooting for my Trojans, but "Ima gunna keep it 4 reel, 4 sho"  

[/quote]

A former Trojan..."keeping it 4 reel, 4 show". This is a unique post for a "former" Trojan. You must be a Trojan from the 80's because anyone who experienced Peveto and knew about the WE BELIEVE philosophy would not doubt...... Speechless...you probably don't know about "Nobody".

Oh...I know... You never played for the Trojans, you were probably a former coach... Nuff said... GO Trojans... Oh and by the way, Coach Barbay has been working a little magic for the past four years.

Go Trojans!
[/quote]

DoRight just go on and take care of business,Kirbyville heard all the things you are hearing now both times we went to State in 2A ...Lame butted half believing fans,who says they are fans but speak and act to the contrary,most don't even go the games..lol  They read and hunt every scrap of information they can find on the opposition,so they appear to be a great football mind but in reality they don't understand half what they read and they end up with endless repetitions of 100% bull crap....

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because u think ur being real don't mean ur real.  If ur a former Trojan then u gotta believe.  I don't care what the other teams stats say or what any outsiders say.  This group of kids deserve that much respect.  I'm a former Trojan as well and I would never pick against even if we were playing the Dallas Cowboys. 

[quote name="texaggies07" post="934632" timestamp="1292588715"]
Just because u think ur being real don't mean ur real.  If ur a former Trojan then u gotta believe.  I don't care what the other teams stats say or what any outsiders say.  This group of kids deserve that much respect.  I'm a former Trojan as well and I would never pick against even if we were playing the Dallas Cowboys.  
[/quote]

They could probably beat Dallas right now the way Dallas is playing lol..... :D :D :D

[quote name="texaggies07" post="934632" timestamp="1292588715"]
Just because u think ur being real don't mean ur real.  If ur a former Trojan then u gotta believe.  I don't care what the other teams stats say or what any outsiders say.  This group of kids deserve that much respect.  I'm a former Trojan as well and I would never pick against even if we were playing the Dallas Cowboys. 
[/quote]

Show me where I’ve picked either team to win the game??? Point out a specific comment and I’ll have the dipping sauce ready.  [b]You can’t[/b].  So, chill. 

I have repeatedly stated that I’m pulling for and rooting for the Trojans....

Just talked to my sister who on her way to Jerrah World and there has been a bad 24hr stomach virus going around Carthage HS.  Yesterday 13 football players had it and today their QB Morgan has it.  Will be very interesting to see how it affects them.  I am sure they've had their fair share of IV's.

[quote name="Trigger" post="934715" timestamp="1292599792"]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=77333.msg934632#msg934632 date=1292588715]
[/quote]

Show me where I’ve picked either team to win the game??? Point out a specific comment and I’ll have the dipping sauce ready.  [b]You can’t[/b].  So, chill. 

[/quote]

Those of us who are TRUE Trojan fans don't focus on what we SEE, we focus on what we BELIEVE! You wouldn't understand that because you aren't a part of the winning spirit!

[quote name="DoRightTrojanFan" post="934818" timestamp="1292609199"]
[quote author=Trigger link=topic=77333.msg934715#msg934715 date=1292599792]
[quote author=texaggies07 link=topic=77333.msg934632#msg934632 date=1292588715]
[/quote]

[/quote]

Those of us who are TRUE Trojan fans don't focus on what we SEE, we focus on what we BELIEVE! You wouldn't understand that because you aren't a part of the winning spirit!
[/quote]

Attaboy!...you keep praying & willing it to happen, but don't judge me, lest ye be a hipocrite! 

[quote name="Trigger" post="934847" timestamp="1292611421"]
[quote author=Kville_Kats link=topic=77333.msg934829#msg934829 date=1292609932]
Tough break for Carthage on the virus...Wish they could have all played healthy....
[/quote]

[b]DITTO[/b]...

last thing needed is a bunch of excuses regarding why either team may lose.
[/quote]

EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS..!! ;)

[quote name="pebcac" post="934868" timestamp="1292612667"]
Any one know where to watch the Coldspring game online? ???
[/quote]

I know you can listen here: COLDSPRING GAME: http://streamdb1web.securenetsystems.net/radio_player_large.cfm?stationCallSign=KETX&relocateURL=true

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="934875" timestamp="1292613044"]
[quote author=pebcac link=topic=77333.msg934868#msg934868 date=1292612667]
[/quote] You can try this one...   FoxSportsSouthwest.com
[/quote]

Thanks ;)

[quote name="KFDM KERRY COOPER" post="934875" timestamp="1292613044"]
[quote author=pebcac link=topic=77333.msg934868#msg934868 date=1292612667]
[/quote] You can try this one...   FoxSportsSouthwest.com
[/quote] If u have comcast it will be live on 637 FSHD @ 400PM and 37 if u dont have  HD.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami