LU vs. Texas Predictions?

KFDM COOP

[quote name="AggiesWeAreNot" post="921699" timestamp="1290999549"]
Ok.  Now for reality.  We lost by 32 to a mediocre smu team.  Central arkansas nearly beat smu.  We barely beat a poor ut pan am team.  We cannot play defense.  Oh and roc won't play zone.  So we lose 97 to 64.
[/quote]

You just said Lu 77 UT 75. Is that your trick? Predict two scores, one going each way so that way, whichever is right is the one you brag about?

[quote name="coachacola" post="921690" timestamp="1290998665"]
kenpom.com has Texas winning 95-62.  Texas tends to play down to it's opponents sometimes early in the season so maybe if LU gets hot from the outside and for some unexplainable reason they play half decent defense, LU can give pull an upset.  I also believe in the tooth fairy.   ;D
[/quote]Good points! Teams like LU may have a slight advantage in the 1st qtr because Texas more than likely will play down to the lesser competition (lets hope). At least LU could play for some pride and get some respect to take them into conference.

Two buses going to the game. A student bus and a fan bus. Would be nice to have a bunch of students go. Everyone should try to make it. It only cost $15 plus cheddars plates. Bus will leave around noon. Also I wonder if Coach Woodard and Coach Brown take a visit to their alma mater ???

My prediction is UT 101    LU 80. Think they keep it entertaining for awhile but UT will be too much.

[quote name="geezer" post="922518" timestamp="1291087251"]
IMO LU does not have an inside game strong enough to force UT to shoot perimitter shots which is what
Rice did to stay close.  Hope we stay within 20, but not counting on it.
[/quote]

Agreed. We are soft in the paint. But if we get hot on the perimeter, then it may be an entertaining game for a while.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont