Dayton 21 Central 20 Final/Comments

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all' date=' nobody ate B. Williams for lunch. He was there leading the team at the end like I knew he would. Dayton made a great play on the kick. The team that made the least mistakes won. Now if Dayton could just figure out how to beat lowly 3A WOS they might be something.[/quote']

Lowly? man tell us how you really feel. :D

So many people are acting like this game was given to the broncos. All the factors that "GAVE" the Broncose the game are part of football. The fought for it and survived the turnovers. Broncos DESERVED this game. Coach Stewart was right on the call, it would have been a terrible way to lose. Especially on a throw that was arguably uncatchable.

Guest TravelingBandsman

For those of you who have seen the Broncos play this year' date=' just how good are they? Do you think they would match up well with BH, who is still undefeated in their 1st year in 4a and winning every week by a large margin?

I haven't seen Dayton play yet this year, but I plan on making it to the next home game. Who do they have left to play in district?

Peace To All! :lol:

mm[/quote']

Being from Dayton, my opinion is probably a little bias, but I have to say we have an amazing team this year. IMO the best we've had in at least 4 years. Our Offensive Trio of Cody Green, A.J. Dugat, and Mike Dugat has been crucial as well as our wide receivers. Our stonewall Defense has proved itself time and time again.

Next home game will be next Friday vs. the Nederland Bulldogs. Kickoff is at 7:30 as always. Then the week after that is an away game to face the Port Neches-Groves Indians.

First of all' date=' nobody ate B. Williams for lunch. He was there leading the team at the end like I knew he would. Dayton made a great play on the kick. The team that made the least mistakes won. Now if Dayton could just figure out how to beat lowly 3A WOS they might be something.[/quote']

Well they beat us, we beat Central so what does that make ya'll?

Get over it and worry about what you are gonna do next year without Williams.

There are several teams in this district that would handle BH easily--Dayton' date=' Central, Nederland, LCM and probably others as well. There is no question this district is much stronger.[/quote']

Yea, you are right. :P BH could not whip any of those guys. :D They are a bunch of sissy's and do not even know what a football looks like. Man if I was you guys I would not even practice for them. If you draw them in the playoffs just take the week off and chill out. :shock: They are just awfull. The 8-0 record has come against a bunch of loosers so just chill out. :evil: Man BH football is at a alltime low. The girl scouts could whip them. :oops: Man they get lucky. Hope to get them in the playoffs. Yea LCM would crush them. :P:P:P

Guest TravelingBandsman

Now that Dayton is in first place after defeating Beaumont Central, the prediction is we will get the Higher Seed of 22 spot in Division II. In this case, we will face the Lower Seed of 21, which will either be Galena Park or Crosby. I'm wondering who it will turn out to be. Galena Park has a game against Barbers Hill in two weeks, if Galena Park pulls off an upset there and wins, they may keep the 2nd place spot, if not, Crosby could pull ahead.

It would be very interesting to see Crosby and Dayton go at it again like old times. Old rivalries reborn.

Congrats to Dayton... They made a offensive machine look bad. Actually both teams played well on defense but the Dayton DBs made Williams reluctant to throw the ball. Dayton you have the props... Jags let's rebound and finish district strong. Central's Defense wasn't quite as weak as you guys thought they were.

Congrats to Dayton... They made a offensive machine look bad. Actually both teams played well on defense but the Dayton DBs made Williams reluctant to throw the ball. Dayton you have the props... Jags let's rebound and finish district strong. Central's Defense wasn't quite as weak as you guys thought they were.

yeah Central has a great team. Special teams was the difference. Central did play good defense. They caused the turnovers that kept them in the game. Good luck the rest of the year.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83