• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurplePride

:D Dayton-21

Central-20

FINAL!!! :D

NOW! This is a MUST! I don't expect Central to eat any CROW because you guys are GOOD! You gave us an exciting night!!!!! Hold those heads up high....you EARNED THAT RIGHT! Good Game Jags! :wink:

Dayton's coach was a little cocky on channel 6 tonight..

he said they dont talk "yak".

he said "all that they have heard was Central wanted Dayton"...he said "they had there chance tonight".

he then said something about a pass interference call..it would have been sad to lose on a call like that..

Guest PurplePride

:?: So what made him sound "cocky"? He stated the TRUTH! Look back in the forum index........I was so PROUD of DAYTON for NOT talking "cocky".......now...look what your "fans, team etc." threw at us! :shock:

Guest PurplePride

:wink: Sorry, I do not mean to sound that way...I try to be humble in this and talk the truth........this is HIGH SCHOOL boys that are courageous enough to walk the walk for us to have an entertaining Friday night...........while other high school boys were doing what they need not do! Your entitled to your opinion and I apologize! :oops:

its all good..I was watching and I was a little surprised about his comments..but then after i thought about it..Dayton has been taking care of business..they have a right to be a little cocky..it dotn matter to me I was rooting for dayton anyway..I really dontare to much for Central anyway

For those of you who have seen the Broncos play this year, just how good are they? Do you think they would match up well with BH, who is still undefeated in their 1st year in 4a and winning every week by a large margin?

I haven't seen Dayton play yet this year, but I plan on making it to the next home game. Who do they have left to play in district?

Peace To All! :lol:

mm

First of all, nobody ate B. Williams for lunch. He was there leading the team at the end like I knew he would. Dayton made a great play on the kick. The team that made the least mistakes won. Now if Dayton could just figure out how to beat lowly 3A WOS they might be something.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami